Chapter 11

Luke's P.O.V

...

America. America. America.

Across the world. Miles away.

Miles.

I stared at the woman in front of me with wide, tear filled eyes. The whole room was quiet and she looked everywhere and anywhere, but me.

"What?" Calum whispered, breaking the silence.

"Why?" Michael spoke louder. I stayed silent and put.

She sighed and her bony fingers gripped the mug she had wrapped in her hands.

"He-" she started and squeezed her eyes shut, "he said to get away from Luke."

I sobbed.

...

I sat in the corner of my room with my knees to my chest, chewing my nails and non-blinking. I want to forget.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

I want to forget camp. I want to forget ever meeting Ashton. I want to forget every time he touched me, made love to me, said he loved me. I want to forget what it felt like to be kissed on the lips, lips plump afterwards and blushed cheeks. Swollen tongues and chests heaving from loss of breath, not caring if we passed out because it was worth it. I want to forget the way his long, skinny fingers trailed up my shirt, his finger tips resting upon my heart, just to feel it beat. The words he whispered to me.

"Keep breathing and living for me, Luke."

"Keep loving me."

"Keep the promises."

"Keep us."

"Keep us."

"Keep us."

So many demands and I was meant to fulfill every one.

And I was going to.

Not one hint that he wanted to get away from me. Not one hint that he stopped loving me. Not one fucking hint.

Ever.

I just wanted to forget how to love Ashton. What it felt like to love Ashton.

But I could never give that up because it was a privilege to love someone as beautiful as Ashton Irwin.

I still love him. I will always love him.

But he's tearing me apart without even knowing it.

I think this officialy tore me apart.