Chapter 18

Luke's P.O.V

...

I had ended up in the hospital after that. Jack, my brother, had found me passed out, slumped against my bathroom wall and bleeding to my death. My mother, Ben and Ashton were all crying and sobbing when I woke up three days later.

Yes, it was that bad.

I didn't do anything. I opened my blue eyes and sat still, listening to the sobs filling my ears. I didn't know if they were out of joy that I was alive; or the fact that I'm a dissapointment.

After a week of being in the hospital, I was finally let go and went home in normal clothes. My quiff was flattened and I had dark, purple bags under my eyes. I felt like death and I want to be dead.

We all walked into my house, Ashton, my mom, Jack, Ben, and I.

I started to walk up the stairs, but my mom called me back.

"Why are you going up there? You just tried to commit! Why don't you spend time with us?! This is why you're sad!"

"Mom!" Jack yelled.

I only stared at her. I could barely comprehend what was coming out of her mouth. The words went in one ear and out the other.

I glanced at Ashton and saw he was staring at me. I secretly nodded my head for Ashton to follow. I climbed the steps and walked into my room.

Ashton followed suit and he closed the door. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"I know it's my fault and don't say it wasn't because it was. I was forcing you to eat and was pressuring you and I am so sorry. I love you, Luke. And I promise I will never pressure you to do anything anymore." Ashton nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck and I sniffled.

"I love you," I whispered and turned around, moving his head so I could kiss his lips. Our lips molded together perfectly and we tripped a couple of times while he was pushing me back against the wall.

His thumbs found their way under my shirt and he rubbed lovingly against my skin. He pulled back and stared at me.

"I love you." He grabbed my arm gently, in case he touched one of my cuts and rolled the sleeve up slowly.

He brought my arm up to his lips and his eyes fluttered to a close and his lips pressed to my scars lightly. Kissing each one gently.

Tears rolled off of my chin and cheeks and crashed onto the floor and onto his nose and my arm, but I didn't care and so did he.

I only closed my eyes and focused on my breathing while his beautiful lips kept at my scars. I trembled and felt my knees go weak.

He pulled away once he was done and pulled me into a hug. I loved the feeling of his arms wrapped around me securely.

His arms were more of a home than the house I lived in since I was a child.

...

"One day, I'm gonna ask you to marry me and you're gonna say yes. We're gonna spend two months planning it then we're gonna get married and we're gonna fuck the night we do get married. You're gonna get pregnant and we're gonna have a girl Lucas running around. Maybe a little Ashton. We're gonna grow old and have grandchildren and great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. And we're gonna die together and be buried side by side."

I giggled and kissed his knuckles.

"You know a part of that isn't possible." I smiled.

"We'll make it possible then," he spoke and smiled back. He pecked my lips over and over again, eventually rolling on top of me.

His hands rested by the sides of my head, supporting his weight. I buckled my hips up accidentally and we both moaned.

I blushed and pulled back, looking up at him. His eyes were closed and his teeth were biting his bottom lip.

"Do that again," he whispered, eyes still closed.

I hesitated, smirking up at him and ground my hips up into his. He moaned and I felt so good that I was making pretty little sounds fall from his lips.

He gripped my hips and pushed them into the mattress and pushed his crotch against mine. He fumbled to unbuckle my belt and stopped all of a sudden.

He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Do you want to?" That one question made my heart swell with love.

"Yes," I breathed.

That was the sixth time we made love during our relationship.

...

"You guys are sex crazed animals, aren't you?" Ben joked and poured some orange juice into his glass.

I shoved his shoulder.

"Go to your room," I spoke.

"Yes, mother," he retorted and laughed as he drank his juice and went up to his room.

"Are we really that loud?" I asked as I looked at Ashton.

"Yes," Michael said as he and Calum walked in.

"CALUM!" I screamed and ran towards Calum, jumping and throwing my legs around his waist.

Michael gaped at us.

"What?" I shrugged and looked at him.

He fake sniffled and wiped his eyes.

"Awe," I groaned and hopped off of Calum. I walked to Michael and hugged him tightly.

"Ew, get off of me," Michael whined.

"Shut up and love me."

(A/NThisbookwillbeendingsometimesoon.)