Little things

Shayla's Pov

"Hey everyone!" I say cheerfully coming into the firehouse "Hey Shayla." "Hey" Eddie and Chimney both greeted me.

I went up to him to give them both a hug, then I noticed what they were both holding, "they have Boba tea around here?" I ask. "Yea, there's some for you up there." Eddie says

I thank him and go up the stairs, passing Bobby and greeting him as I noticed he too had a boba. "Hi Shayla" Hen greets me before taking a sip of her boba, I smile and greet her "Hi Hen!"

I didnt even notice, until Buck walked up to me, holding my favorite peach boba "Shayla." He smiled,"Hi Buck" I looked at him with a smile, " I got you a Boba tea." I smiled wider, I felt so happy with my heart fluttering. "Oh thank you!" I say as he hands me the drink, I leaned forward and kiss him on the cheek, then turn away to go with Hen

I poke in the straw and take a sip then I realize something, "How'd you know peach was my favorite?" I ask.

His eyes look up at me, "Hm?" He asked not taking his mouth off the straw, "the peach.. How'd you know? I don't remember telling you I even liked boba.."

"He got some everyone just cause.. who doesn't like?" Hen said with a laugh, "Uh.. yeah" Buck added with a nervous, but cute smile, "plus I don't have your number so I couldn't ask you so I just.. took a lucky guess." He laughed nervously.

"Ohh.." I say, "why didn't you just say so? I can give you my number right now!" I suggest. His eyes widened, "okay sure!"

I hand over my phone and let him put his number in, "I'll be sure to call you." I said with a smile, "sounds good." Buck said smiling at me handing back my phone.

We enjoyed our boba together for a bit until the alarm went off, luckily it was just a minor fire alarm so we got to come back sooner.

Buck's Pov

To tell the truth, I couldn't stop thinking about that hug. Holding Shayla felt like heaven, I didn't wanna let her go.

Watching her walk out made me fall harder, she lights up the room whenever she walks in, and her kind heart of gold may have been what attracted me to her the most..

Her perfect face, hair, body, were just a bonus to how beautiful of a person she was, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I needed to find a way to get closer to her, so I turned to whoever I could for advice, Bobby, Hen, Maddie, Eddie and Chimney.

I didnt guess her favorite flavor of boba, Eddie told me since they had talked about it before, luckily he remembered. I still didn't wanna make it obvious that I liked Shayla, so I got Boba tea for everyone including me.

One thing I took from Maddie is that the little things do matter, and she was right. Seeing Shayla's eyes light up along with that beautiful smile warmed my heart, I loved seeing her happy.

And when she kissed me I swear my heart stopped. I didn't know this feeling, but I knew I couldn't help it whenever I was with her.

Shayla's Pov

I couldn't stop thinking about Buck, he's so sweet and adorable. I know he didn't just do it for me, I couldn't help the butterflies in my belly from fluttering whenever I was with him.

From his kind personality, to his perfect smile, I couldn't get enough of him.

It was later in the night, I was home chilling, then I remembered I said I would call Buck

I ring him, "Hello?" I hear his voice on the other end. "Hey it's Shayla" I said, I couldn't stop smiling. "Hey, what are you up to?"

"Nothing just chilling, what about you?" I ask, "Me too, hey I was wondering.. do you maybe wanna go get drinks with us tommorow after work?"

I smiled "Sure I would love to!"

"Okay, I'm gonna save you in my contacts, I'll see you tommorow?" He said, "yeah I'll see you" I say.

"Goodnight Shayla"

"Night Buck"

We ended the call and I walked to my room, got to bed and layed my head on my pillow with a grin on my face.

It really is the little things that get you going crazy happy over someone..

(A/N: yea ik this Chapters pretty short, let's see what happens next!)