Go Shay Go

(At this point you already know it's always Shayla's Pov cause I'm not really showing Buck's Pov anymore, unless you want me too? Comment!)

It was monday and Buck and I were holding hands walking towards the firehouse, but I stopped in my tracks, "Wait, are you sure?" I ask, "Sure about what?" Buck had an awkward smile on his face.

I move my eyes at the entrance, then back at him, "I don't see why not" he shrugged, "isn't it gonna feel weird?" I ask, "No, what felt weird seeing you everyday and not getting to kiss you." He says pulling me closer and held my face, and pressing his lips against mine. I smiled and we went along

We walked in, "Hey guys!" Buck shouted, "Hi!" I say with hope/excitement in my voice. Everyone turned to look at us and looked surprised, but not surprised, a couple of Ooos here and there.

"So you two are fully dating now" Chimney stated, "About time, things should be a less awkward between them now." Eddie joked, and we all laughed along.

Breakfast that Bobby made went smoothly, until the alarm went off. We all headed straight for the firetruck, once we got to the house we were informed by the woman that called that her boyfriend had superglued the bathroom door shut, and he was stuck inside.

What she didn't tell us until we got inside, was that him and his 3 friends were piss drunk, which obviously made our job harder.

We tried several different ways to get the door off without causing damage, all while the 3 guys in the living room were either acting stupid or trying to flirt with me, I did my best to ignore it, but everyone else, especially Buck, were not having it.

Bobby was too knee deep in trying to help the guy stuck inside, so Buck told the guys, "I'd appreciate if you guys let us do our job and leave my girlfriend alone." He said, anyone could tell he was boiling on the inside. They just laughed amongst themselves

I convinced Buck into just ignoring them and that we would figure this out so we could leave sooner, eventually we tried everything so we had to saw the door off, and we got the guy out of the bathroom successfully.

Him and his girlfriend were arguing (do i really need to explain why) to what she had come home to. As we were leaving, one of the guys hollered at me one more time, "Yo Perez!!Come save me baby!!" He must've heard Bobby say my name at one point.

"Watch your mouth motherf-" I stopped Buck from saying anything. "It's not worth it, let's just go." I whispered to him, "we're done here." I say raising my voice in a serious manner. "Oo little firelady is getting maaad." The guy says getting up

We were just walking out but I could hear footsteps behind me, "Pretty hair you got Mamas." He said condescendingly as he tugged my ponytail, and of course, I act fast.

So I reached over my head and grab his wrist, quickly twisting his arm over my shoulder and elbowing him right in the nose with my other arm, making him fall down. I kneel down next to him, "Don't touch my hair and don't call me mamas." I breathed, then got up and left with everyone else.

"Damn that girl got some moves" I heard someone else say from inside

On the ride back to the station everyone looking towards me and talking about what had just happened, "Shayla that was amazing seeing your tough side." Hen said through the headset

"I didn't even know Shayla had a tough side." Chimney commented, "I know she just comes off as so sweet and harmless." Eddie added

"She is as long as you don't mess with her." Bobby said to us, "That's my girl!" Buck shouted looking at me, I just chuckled and nodded and turned out the window.

***

Buck and I were sitting next to eachother on the couch back at the station when he asked me, "Babe I don't know if it's too soon but.." I look at him, "What is it Buck?" He took my hand, "you remember my sister Maddie I told you about?" He asks, I nodded, "She wants to meet you, can we do something on saturday?"

I grinned, "Yeah of course I'd love to!" I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Of course I was super excited to finally get to know Maddie, but after a while I did feel a bit nervous. I just hope it all goes well..