Night Changes

Shayla's Pov

As we were walking out I ran my hands up and down my arms, "where's your car?" Buck asked.

"I walked, it's not far from where I live," I explained, "come on let's go to my car." Buck led me to his black car, I waited in the passenger seat for him, he was looking for something in the back.

He got in next to me and gave me a jean jacket, like it belonged to a girl..

"You had a girl here before?" I ask, he chuckled "No it's my sisters, Maddie."

I nodded, "Oh okay.. so, where we going?" I ask. "You'll see" Buck says starting the car, the car turned on and
Tusa was playing on the radio.

"Oo I love this song!" I said cheerly, then started lipzyncing the lyrics. Buck stared and me for a second then chuckled, "You like Nicki Minaj?"

"I love Nicki Minaj" I explain emphasizing the love part, getting a cute laugh from Buck, "I would've thought you were into like.. maybe Ariana Grande or something."

"-oh I love her too don't get me wrong, my taste falls under both categories pretty much." I explain before continuing to quietly sing along peacefully to the rest of the song.

"Gotchu," he said driving off to god knows where.

***

"So Abby came back engaged to another guy?? And he knew about you??" I was appalled for him as we caught up on getting to know eachother, "that is messed up." I scoffed

We were sitting in front of the hollywood sign, gazing upon the full moon.

Buck nodded, "Yeah, somethings don't work out and I learned that the hard way.. but maybe it's for the best, I did learn a thing or two about myself." He vented.

I felt so bad, He had been so hurt before and I didn't know what to say.. I didn't wanna upset him.

"It can be hard, but it's important to remember things about life.." I begin.

He turned to look at me, "what do you mean by that?" I look forward and let out a sigh, "Everyone you meet has something to teach you, some lessons will be good," I turned to look at him "others not so good." I gave weak smile.

He didn't say anything looking into my eyes, I look to the side then back at him, "what?" He shook his head, "no, nothing. But yeah that actually does clear a lot of things in my head.."

"Glad I could help." I say scooting closer to him as we admired the full moon together, just feeling present in the moment with him, I just knew I would cherish this moment, even if it were the closest I'd ever get to being his..

"Why do you think people go crazy during a full moon?" I ask "who knows, some kind of mythiology thing?" He says, "yea probably." I replied

I moved closer to him, "hey Buck, I've had a really fun time with you tonight," I say as I look at him, he turns to face me with a smile, "me too Shay"

"Thank you for bringing me here," I say admiring the scenery, "thank you for coming" he says, "the view up here is beautiful." I say before I turned my head to look back at him, surprisingly still looking at me, "but its nowhere as beautiful as you." Buck said

I blush, "really?" I said with hope in my eyes. Before we knew it we were both leaning in, he gently placed a peck on my lips and the next thing I know, our lips met again and it led to a passionate makeout..

I could only go on about how amazing it felt kissing Evan Buckley, but some things are just too amazing to describe..

Before I knew it I leaned back and he was nearly on top of me, without breaking the kiss. I didn't want this night to end, so I knew the most I could do was take it in as much as I can while it lasts.