Butterflies

"What's your sister like?" Buck asks from my room, I was in the closet which was big enough for me to change in, "Oh she's great, she was there for me a lot of times when we were little, she's really cool and she's the one who taught me how to fight."

"Damn, no wonder. I'm guessing the rest of your personality is all you." I hear him say, "Of course cause unless I'm being messed with I never really let anyone see my badass side."

"That makes sense, you left us all pretty shocked the day you made that guy fall to the floor." Buck says, I giggle "yea. I'm almost done by the way."

"Okay babe."

I take my fluffy white scarf and wrap it around my shoulders, then I run my fingers through my big curls, before finally stepping out.

Buck was looking in my mirror and saw my reflection behind him, so he turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me wearing this

(Pretend that's a fluffy scarf)

"

"You look absolutely stunning." Buck says looking into my eyes, I felt butterflies again, which never seem to go away, "thank you handsome" I grin walking closer and looking myself in the mirror. Buck steps closer to me and puts one hand around my hip, I turn my body towards him and place my hands on his shoulders, kissing his lips.

I look down at my phone and see it's about time for us to go, "oh we should get going." I say grabbing my phone and purse, "Yea we should go"

***

"Shayla como estas??" My aunt hugs me when I saw her, "Bien Tia, Te presento a mi Novio, Buck." (Good auntie, I'd like you to meet my boyfriend, Buck)

My aunt smiled widely when she saw him, "Nice to meet you Buck, I'm Shayla's aunt Karina!" She says shaking his hand, he smiled and greeted her back.

Things went well between my family and the other guests, the ceremony was beautiful I nearly cried, I was so happy for my older sister. You see, she's the best at always validating my feelings and was always there for me when I needed her, when we lived in Mexico she always had my back when someone wanted to start trouble with me.

Of course I couldn't be a bridesmaid or anything and she knows it's because of how busy I am with my job as a firefighter and a medic, but at most times I wish I could be there as often as possible for Lyza, I liked her new husband, Marco, she always tells me about how kind and how much of a gentleman he is, and everything he does for her.

As much as I wish I could be in the picture more like I used to be, I know my sister is being treated well and we'll always have eachother regardless of distance.

The after party was lovely, while I took pictures with my sister and the bridesmaids, I saw Buck making new friends with the guys in our family, it made me smile to see him get along with my friends and family.

When he met my friends they liked him instantly, and when he walked away they all said things to me like "damn he's really cute" "you're really lucky", "you really hit the jackpot"

The night went on as beautiful as the wedding decorations themseleves, it had me thinking, are Buck and I going to last? Is he thinking about a future with me? Do I want a future with him?

Out of nowhere I feel butterflies, which might actually be from me thinking about it, us living together, settling down..getting married..?

"What's on your mind hermanita?" I hear Lyza's voice ask, I awoke from my thoughts, "Oh nothing, just thinking about some stuff.." I reply, "Oh yeah like what?" She asked with a smirk

I look down "Uhh, you know work and life and family-"

"You're thinking about Buck?"

I look back up and bit my lip slightly,"yeah." Lyza put her hand on my shoulder, "Look baby sister I can tell you and Buck are a beautiful couple, maybe talk about it? See where he wants to go before you get your hopes up too high."

I thought about it and she was right, we had never talked about commitment, hell we haven't even had sex yet..

I nodded, "Si tienes razón "(yes you're right), Lyza pulls me in for a quick hug, "Cuando no, si ya me cononces" she laughed(when do I not, you know me)

***

"You're family's really cool and that food was amazing! I had a great time babe." Buck says as we're driving home, we talked about a good time we had and I was really glad about it.

As I watched Buck go on about what he said, the way he smiles to the way his eyes light up when he's happy, it all made my heart beat faster and the butterflies in my belly go crazy. He's just so perfect..why?

"You okay Shayla?" He asked, I blinked out of my deep thoughts,"Yeah..I'm sorry I was thinking.."

"About what?"

I blush and look to the side, "Uh..stuff.."

He chuckles and nods, "okay.. what were you actually thinking about?"

I gulp, "you." Damn it Shayla why couldn't you think fast enough??

Before I know it were pulling up into his driveway, "what about me?" He asks looking at me, god when he looks at me the butterflies fly up to my chest!!

I take a deep breath in, "How much I love you, and I really want a future with you.. I just really wanna know if you feel the same, but even if you don't want that it's okay.." I say looking out the front window of his car.

I felt Buck's hand slide into mine, and then I hear him say "I think about that too Shayla..you know I love you right?" I nod

"I do wanna be with you forever Shay, but I don't have a problem taking it slow like you wanted. I love you and I think you know why I brought you to my place" He says motioning to the apartment building, "I'm ready if you are," he says

Am I ready..? Of course I am!!

I smiled and bit my lip, then I leaned over and put my hand to his face to pull him close and kiss him "You bet I am."

We barley made it to the door, Buck was kissing me and niether of us wanted to pull away from eachother. We got inside and Buck told me to go to his room while he locks the door.

I got to his room and took my heels off, I wanted to keep everything else on for now.

I then felt Buck's arms wrap around me and kiss my neck, I turn around and kiss his lips, then pull off my scarf and toss it over his shoulders and use it to get myself closer to him, we both smiled and I got myself close enough to kiss him.

Buck pulled me onto his lap and started kissing down my neck, "baby" I moaned, it felt amazing. "Yes my love?" He whispered between one kiss and another

"That feels amazing." I breathed, "yea?"

I felt Bucks warm lips go from my neck to my shoulder, and I felt his hand move my hair to my other shoulder, and he unzipped my dress.

I giggled as I slipped it off and unbuttoned his shirt, going back into kissing his lips, I didn't want to stop, I know Buck is the man I want forever, In this moment I wasn't hesitate at all about letting him take me further and beyond.