Confrontations

Hello everyone!

How's it been since last chapter? 😇

A few things:

1) Trigger Warning: This chapter contains a lot of violence, mentions of self-harm, grooming, abuse, and murder. Please read carefully, loves.

(^^Grooming = creating or establishing some kind of connection to a person that is, often, underaged in order to later manipulate them or abuse them. The abuse can be emotional, sexual, physical, or mental. Something close to pedophilia for this chapter. It is brief, but I do understand harsh reactions, and it is not seen as something good at all here.)

2) Some names of people are changed in this story, and you will know who I'm talking about when you read it. I have my reasons!

3) References to previous chapters will be revealed here, but not ALL is revealed here. See what you can all figure out! 😁

Any ideas on what else is to come for this story? I still have so much planned!

Love you all, and enjoy! ❤❤

Chapter 46:

My eyes snapped open as soon as I felt myself regain consciousness, but they quickly shut to avoid the harsh shining of the fluorescent lightbulbs that shrouded the room. There were the long, thin rods of light covering the ceiling of the small, square room.

I tried to move my hand to rub at my eyes, and it was only then that I realized my hands were tied up. I was sitting on a chair, hands tied to the arms of it, legs also tied down. There was no way to move.

Everything came rushing back to me. The swerving of the van, the gunshots, the crash, climbing out of the window, shooting one of the other gang members, Harry staring in true fear.

Harry.

I became frantic as I tried to pull my hands from the ropes that were restraining them, feeling the burn around my wrists. I lifted my head and looked around the room, feeling my heart drop as I saw Harry across the way, also tied to a chair.

He had blood on his shirt, going down from his shoulder, and I grit my teeth as rage overcame me.

They hurt him. They fucking hurt him, and they were going to pay for that. I would make sure their deaths were slow and merciless for even daring to lay a finger on him.

I heard a heavy sob escape his lips as he whimpered out my name. My heart was beating frantically. It was my fault he was in this mess.

"Harry," I called, watching as he snapped his head up to look at me, eyes red and wet with tears. The look on his face was heartbreaking.

"Louis," He cried out again. It was a cry of agony from deep within. "I- I was so afraid. You wouldn't wake up, and I- I thought you were- I-" He cut himself off as another sob wracked through him. His hands balled into fists where they lay on the arms of the chair he was tied to.

Fuck this gang. I made it my mission to end every single one of them.

"I'm sorry I scared you, love," I spoke, trying to keep a calm and level tone for his sake. If he knew how deathly afraid I was now, then he would surely lose all hope. I had to make sure that didn't happen. "We're going to be okay. I'll get us out of here."

"Fuck," I heard a groan come from the opposite side of me. I looked over to see Niall also in the room. He was in the same position as Harry and me-- tied to a chair and barely waking up. "Where the hell are we?"

"I'm guessing enemy territory," I stated, hearing a shaky inhale from Harry. "Niall, what was the amount of time Zayn and Liam suspected our trip to take? Did they give an estimate?"