Relay

Hello everybody!

Update Day number 11 brings you Guns & Roses. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and just know that the next one will be huge for character/relationship development! I am excited for it. 😊

Chapter 26:

"What the fuck do you want?" I groaned into my phone as I answered Niall's insistent phone calls. He rang me four times already, but I was far too exhausted to answer. Finally, on the fifth call, I sighed and blindly reached for my phone.

"What do you mean what do I want? Couple things, Tomlinson. First, you can't just text someone that laying your head on a train track sounds like a good idea without expecting that person to want to know what happened. You haven't answered me in a day! Also, I know that you had your little rendezvous last night because Liam told me all about it, now spill! What happened?" He demanded, and I groaned in annoyance. It was too damn early for conversation.

"Why is Liam telling you anything at all? Zayn wanted to keep it confidential for now. Didn't he tell you that? If it was anything important, then he would tell you."

"Zayn's not talking to me right now," Niall admitted, glossing passed the fact and back to my situation. "Louis, what happened at that place you went to last night? Did you find anything out?"

"Wait, I'm confused," I said, finally sitting up in bed.

"What's there to be confused about? Just tell me what happened. Or are you confused about what happened?"

I rolled my eyes, thinking about how Niall was a complete idiot.

"That's not what I'm confused about. I'm confused on why Zayn isn't talking to you. He's the leader. It's his job to associate with all members and make sure they're okay. Why is he ignoring you?" I wondered, hearing Niall yell in frustration as a train went by, loud and abrupt.

"I don't know," Niall finally said after the train was gone. "The last time we spoke, he told me that I had to stay out of business that wasn't mine. Which makes no fucking sense, by the way. The last time I checked, I was a part of the gang, too. How is none of this my business?"

"If too many of us know about everything, then they could easily target an individual member to try and torture information out of. I think that Zayn's just thinking ahead and trying to keep everybody safe," I said, but Niall only scoffed at my justification.

"As if. He's probably just being moody because I told him that I really wish he were with me because I need a good lay. He completely shut down on my after that, and I have no idea why. It's not like we both couldn't use a good fuck to take away all of the tension and stress," Niall said, and then I heard him cuss under his breath. "Shit. My neighbors are going at it again."

I heard Niall knocking on the wall of his home furiously over the phone, and it seemed pretty chaotic where he was. It was like there was never a moment of silence. It was the complete opposite of a place Niall would have picked for himself. Therefore, it was the perfect place for him to hide.

"Well, I'll let you deal with that then," I offered, just wanting to go back to sleep. I knew that wasn't going to happen, however, because I was receiving another call as I was speaking to Niall. I checked my phone to see that it was Liam.

"No, you can't just hang up. Tell me what happened last night," Niall demanded once again, but I knew that I had to report to Zayn and Liam as soon as possible.

"Liam will tell you anyway," I snarked before hanging up on him, hearing his protest get cut off. Then, I answered Liam's phone call. "Niall still hates the train tracks," I voiced, hearing Liam's laughter ring through, but Zayn didn't respond to the comment.