Valentine Special!

Note: This chapter is just a special little gift for Valentine's Day! And if you don't have a Valentine today, you were not forgotten. Love you all and enjoy!

THIS IS NOT PART OF THE MAIN STORY! IT IS ONLY A POTENTIAL FUTURE FOR LOUIS AND HARRY!

"Quickly and quietly, I said," I scolded Niall in a hushed voice. He tripped over a wire and banged his knee against the coffee table, causing him to call out a curse loudly. I gave him my best glare, and he gave me his best annoyed one.

"Screw my knee, though, right? It doesn't matter," He sarcastically whipped back as he lifted himself from the ground.

"I said... quiet. Harry's still sleeping. Have Zayn kiss your knee better or some shit," I scolded once more, and Niall rolled his eyes but refused to give a response. "Almost broke the damn vase," I muttered as we set two more vases down on the stairs so it was like a walkway of roses.

"How many more are there?" Niall sighed out. He may act like he was uninterested in helping me, but I knew he was secretly happy for me. He was proud of how far I'd come. It was a complete one-eighty from the person he used to know.

"After Liam and Zayn bring in the next two, only about fifteen more to go," I said, backing up to get a view of the arrangement of flowers we had, making sure everything was aligned absolutely perfectly.

Niall looked at me with wide eyes. "How much did all of these cost?" He questioned, looking around the living room at the rows and rows of vases full of roses.

"Saved some money by actually making the arrangements myself," I confessed, leading the way back to the front door as Liam and Zayn walked in with two more vases of roses. "Fucking roses. I got so many damn cuts from the thorns." I held up my hands as evidence, the small nicks of dried blood on display for all to see. When Harry asked about them from the start of the week, I didn't necessarily lie. I told him that a big order came in for roses, and I was doing my best to prove my worth by filling it out myself.

Of course, Harry being Harry, he would immediately demand I follow him into the restroom so he could apply first aid onto the cuts. He was always careful with the way he handled injuries-- even the smallest scrape-- and always so focused. Sitting there with him reminded me of the first time we were together that way. He had stitched my hand up nicely, without hesitation or disgust. Still, he was doing all he could to care for me.

I kissed him then, promising to him that I would try to be more careful. He only smiled and nodded before kissing me back.

"It smells so overwhelming," Liam commented, but I knew he was particularly sensitive to scents, so it wasn't really a big deal.

"Harry's going to love it," Zayn encouraged, setting down his vase full of roses to where I motioned over to the stairs.

"Wish someone would do a grand gesture for me," Niall mumbled, but we all heard him clearly. Zayn smirked as he walked over to him and took his hands in his.

"Who says I don't have something planned already?"

Niall raised an eyebrow. "May I know what it is you so miraculously have planned?"

Zayn shook his head before pressing a kiss to Niall's forehead. "Nope. You're going to have to wait to find out." He walked back to the front door before turning back to Niall. "The faster we finish helping Louis with these roses, the sooner we can get home."

That seemed to be all of the motivation Niall needed as he raced out of the door behind Zayn. Liam shrugged his shoulders at me, and I chuckled before following them outside for more roses.