Glass Shards

Hello everyone :)

I understand that the last chapter was pretty heavy. Trust me, I felt it as I was writing it. And it really changes Louis' whole outlook on everything. The fun and games are gone, and he is back to the angry, vengeful man that he was. These next two chapters will be intense in their own way.

Warning: This chapter contains intense violence and descriptions of murder. Please read carefully!

Let me know what you think! (I sorta suck at writing fight scenes, but I hope this one was decent.)

Chapter 53:

I parked outside of the bar that lingered on the edge of town. The hatred for the people inside was overwhelming, but not enough to be crippling. Instead, it set me in motion.

"I'm going in," I announced through the ear piece I was wearing.

This time we were going with my plan. Zayn and Niall were very against sending me in alone, but there was nothing they could do or say to change my mind. I had already decided way before confessing that to them.

"I've got eyes on you," Zayn spoke.

He was set up at a high vantage point in case he needed to snipe. From where he was, he would be able to see inside of the main windows of the bar and follow along with me as I went in.

"How many inside?" I questioned. It didn't matter to me, however. Whether it was five or fifty people, nothing would change my mind.

"Six. Five men, one woman."

That was the main room. I knew he couldn't see in the back where the curtain hung. In total, we weren't sure how many people there were.

"Some of them seem wounded," He acknowledged, and I nodded, even if he wasn't looking at me.

"Good." That was all I offered as I climbed out of the car. I walked toward the bar. It was as quiet as it always was during the day, except there were fewer cars here. I was certain that no workers were allowed to come in.

I didn't even make it passed the parking lot fully before five men with guns were raving out, aiming them at me.

I raised my hands, showing that I was unarmed. They still trained their guns on me, and they all seemed to flinch and tick in fear.

"I want to talk to Plague," I announced, nearly shouting across to them. "I'm unarmed, and I came alone. My leader doesn't even know I'm here."

I saw two of the guy's whispering to each other before one nodded and scurried off inside once more. "Don't move!" Another guy shouted, and I rolled my eyes as I stood still in my spot. My side ached from where I was reaching up to hold my hands in the air.

I welcomed the pain.

Then, I saw the guy who ran inside peek out, waving us over. All of the Red Eye goons surrounded me, and the same one who told me not to move nudged me with his gun.

"Walk. Slowly," He ordered. I moved to out my hands down by my sides, and he nudged me once more. "Keep them up. Just in case."

I lifted up my hands and walked to the entrance of the bar. I knew Zayn was seeing the whole thing through his gun's scope. I just hoped they didn't make a move before I was able to actually do anything. They were all still pretty uncertain about the plan.

I walked into the bar, and then I was being kicked and shoved down onto my knees. I grit my teeth together, trying not to lash out. Not yet.

Then, a heel pressed to my chest, and I looked up to see Ramona standing there, smiling down at me.