ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

As I walk the streets I've known for some months but are the ones that scares me the most I started to feel more nervous and anxious.

My heartbeat increased and my breathe became irregular. My palms start to sweat. I find myself digging my nails into my palm keeping me from breaking down.

What scares me the most is not the route, but the destiny. The house that keeps the monster that hunts my sleep.

They say dreams come true, but they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too.

The small and demaged house that is slowly falling apart. The house that I live. The place that I loathe the most. My cage.

I open the door and immediately smell the alcohol and cigarettes. The inside is even worse than the outside. Alcohol bottles scattered everywhere.

The walls and floor painted red with blood, my blood.

My face turns to my side as pain starts to build in my cheek, he slapped me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" John asks. His left hand holds a bottle of beer as the right one just slapped me. His pupils dark holding hatred and his sclerotic red because of how much alcohol he has in his system.

"I-I'm sorry, sir. My t-teacher wanted to talk to me about my art p-project." I say stuttering in some of my words. Frozen in place as tears start to build in my eyes.

Fear ruches throught my veins as he start to approuch me even more, like a predator and it's prey.

"STOP LYING BITCH!!" he screams spitting saliva in the process. I have to retain myself from scrunching my face in disgust.

His fist collided with my ribs. His leg kicked my stomach making me lean down as pain erupts on my abdomen. My hands engulfed my stomach protectively trying to make it hurt less.

He pulls my hair almost ripping from my scalp pulling me towards the kitchen. I was frozen in place as he reaches a knife. I couldn't fight not only because my mind wouldn't let me but also because my body was too weak.