The Tease (Smut)

CW: cursing, teasing, smut, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, creampie, oral sex – female receiving, degradation, praise, choking, D/S dynamic (slight), daddy kink, innocence kink, hair pulling, overstimulation, after care (if I missed anything please let me know)

It was safe to say that one of your favorite past times was teasing your husband, Spencer Reid.

He just made it so easy.

You woke up that morning with his chest pressed tight against your back, his arms wrapped around you so tight it was hard to move. You loved mornings like this, especially when you were waking up in your shared bed.

You and Spencer had a very healthy sex life, but lately its been a quickie here and there. And that was if you both didn't fall asleep as soon as your heads hit the pillow. Work was exhausting these past few months and you both have been pulled from place to place offering your assistance on catching killers.

You were fed up. But lets get something straight, sex with spencer was euphoric no matter if it was quick or he was taking his time. He always made sure you got off before he did, but you wanted more than just a quick little fuck. No, you wanted Spencer to demolish you, and you knew just a way to get him to do that.

You wiggled you ass against his crotch, feeling him grow slightly hard beneath you. You felt Spencer inhale sharply before pulling you closer and kissing your cheek. You smiled, turning your face to his so he could give you a proper kiss, which he happily did.

"Good morning, princess." He purred as he kissed along your jaw. But he wasn't about to get you that easy.

"Good morning, daddy." You smiled as you spoke, feeling him twitch beneath you. Spencer's kisses became more urgent, but he wasn't going to win. As bad as you wanted it, you also wanted to be a little tease.

You started to wiggle, trying desperately to get out of his grasp so you could get ready for the day, but he just held tighter as his hands continued to roam your body.

"Spence, baby, we don't have time." You tried hard to sound disappointed, but Spencer knew better.

You watched as he checked the clock, realizing that you both really – truly – did not have time. He sighed, loosening his grip, but not before giving you a long, passionate kiss.

...

Spencer Reid has a raging innocence kink, something you liked to toy with from time to time. So, while Spencer was in the shower, you dug through your draw of lingerie until you found what you were looking for. It was a set you had secretly boughten but was saving for a special occasion. And today seemed like the perfect time to pull it out.

It was a beautiful white lace set that looked like it had little lace roses all over it. The bra pushed up your tits, making them look like a dream. The panties covered... not much, but you knew it would drive Spencer wild. You pulled on some white thigh high socks, clipping them to the garter that was sitting around your waist. You looked good and you knew it.

You heard Spencer pad his way into your bedroom, so pretended to busy yourself by looking for something to wear. "Hey babe? Are we going to have time to-" Spencer trailed off as his eyes slowly scanned your figure. You watched him gulp as his brown orbs, now blow with lust, met yours.

You cocked your head to the side as you pulled on the skimpiest skirt you could get away with, leaving you in just a bra. "Are we going to have time to what?" You asked, feigning innocence.

The doctor was speechless and you mentally high fived yourself. Your plan was working.

As you pulled on your blouse, fingers working slowly to button it, Spencer stalked towards you until his hand was wrapped around your throat. He squeezed the sides, just barely cutting off the blood flow.