Caught (Smut)

Content Warnings: masturbation, Spencer gets caught, oral sex [male receiving], swallowing semen, implied smut

I was positive the universe was out to get me. And while I know that's not scientifically possible, I had no other explanation for why I was forced to room with y/n. Well I had one. And it was that Penelope had blabbed about my crush on her. This is why I didn't tell her things.

Y/N and I have been good friends for a while. Practically since she joined the bureau. But my crush on her blossomed faster than I could wrap my head around. And sure, I wanted to tell her how bad I wanted her, but that would just be disastrous. The team meshed well, and I knew it would be wrong for me to mess that up. So I pushed my feelings down.

The current issue, however, started when y/n walked out of the bathroom. She was dressed in a little silk slip dress that accentuated ever curve of her body. I saw it all. I tried to pretend I didn't, but I did. And now I've been laying here hard as a rock for the last hour. Nothing was helping it go away. I tried every trick in the book and nothing was working. The only way for me to successfully squash my boner, was to jerk off.

Which brings me to my second issue, she was a light sleeper, so anything I did was bound to wake her up. But my cock was throbbing and it was borderline painful at this point. Y/N was snoring softly in the bed no more than ten feet away and I figured she'd been asleep long enough that I could jerk off without waking her. I also decided that if I left the covers on, then if she woke up, I could fake sleep and boom, crisis adverted.

I went for it, pulling my pajama pants and boxers down enough that my dick was free. I wrapped my hand around my cock and moved it up to the base. I shuddered at the feeling, sweet relief flooding my system. As I pumped myself, I couldn't help but wish y/ns hand was wrapped around me instead of mine.

I imagined what it would feel like, her smooth manicured fingers wrapped around me, working me closer and closer to my end. I'd like to think she'd wrap her lips around me, letting me use her throat for my own pleasure. Her mouth would be so warm and wet.

I couldn't stop the loud moan that was her name from falling from my lips. It came faster than I could stop it. I froze as I heard rustling from her side of the room. I closed my eyes, begging for her to just be changing positions.

"If you want my help, Spencer, you can just ask." I was glad it was dark so she could she the horrified look I was defiantly displaying.

"W-what?"

She climbed out of bed, crossing the small space between us before sitting on the end of my bed. "I said, if you want my help, just ask."

I weight the pros and cons quickly in my head, "please." I whispered to her. She uncovered me, my hand still wrapped firmly around the base of my shaft.

"Tell me what you want, baby boy. Use your words." She ran her fingers down my chest, nails digging into my pale skin. I let out a sharp hiss.

"Make me cum, y/n. Please make me cum." I begged. I liked being the submissive one at the moment, letting her take control of an otherwise embarrassing situation.

"As you wish." She wasted no time once I removed my hand. She licked from the base of my cock and wrapped her tongue around my tip.

"Shit, baby." My hands found their way into her hair, just resting there as she bobbed her head. She laid her tongue flat on as she moved and I was in heaven. "Fuck, you feel so good."

She pulled off me with a soft 'pop!' her hand taking over as she stared up at me. "Yeah? You like the way my mouth feels? Probably so much better than your hand, huh?" She was talking to me the way you'd talk to a child and I was lapping it up.

"So much better. S-so – ah!" She took me in her mouth in one movement, her nose practically touching my stomach, only gagging when I bucked my hips. She held herself there, her tongue doing most of the work. And it only served to bring me closer.

She kept her eyes on me the entire time, her eyes shining in the sliver of moonlight that danced through the curtains. They were beautiful as they overflowed with tears. She moaned around me, causing my head to fall back against the headboard. And when she started playing with my balls, I swore I almost died.

I pulled her off of me and she shot me a confused, hurt look. I panted as I said, "im so close, y/n. You have to stop or im going to cum in your mouth."

Now her look was humor mixed with bewilderment as she giggled and said, "yeah that's like the whole point."

She didn't give me time to be embarrassed about it, going right back to sucking me off. One deep throat later I was spilling inside her mouth, watching in a hazy awe as she swallowed all of it. She even opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, showing me she swallowed. I was impressed and I didn't know why.

"Fuck you're perfect."

She straddled me, her hands holding my face. "Next time you get hard from seeing me in my jammies, let me know and we can fuck if you wanna."

She pulled back and connected her lips with mine. And when the kiss broke, I was fully hard again, "I wanna."

She giggled tapping my nose before muttering, "show me what you're made of, Dr. Reid."

And boy did I show her.