Daddy's Money (MGG Smut)

Content Warnings: daddy kink, dd/lg, slight degradation, sugar daddy!MGG, swearing, oral (female receiving), talks of phone sex, slight hair pulling, slight choking, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, creampie, aftercare (?) [I think that's all but...

Content Warnings: daddy kink, dd/lg, slight degradation, sugar daddy!MGG, swearing, oral (female receiving), talks of phone sex, slight hair pulling, slight choking, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, creampie, aftercare (?) [I think that's all but as always lemme know]

L.A. traffic sucked. It took hours to get from one place to the next. Even at late hours, like the one you were driving at now, there was traffic. Sure, being in the comfortable leather of your luxury car made it a little easier to bear. But not by much. Add on top of that the fact that you missed the most important man in your life and you were just dying to get home.

You and Matthew Gray Gubler met a few years back after he came to lecture at the college you were enrolled in. You'd be a hardcore liar if you said you didn't have a crush on him prior to the meeting. You were a fan of his and his show for years. You'd held out hope that just maybe one day you'd run into him and boom he'd fall madly in love. But that was wishful thinking.

Your eyes were glued to the tall man in front of you. You dressed up for the occasion, a short skirt, some knee socks, and a cutesy little top. It was weird to say, but you'd read so much smut content about the man, it was like you knew him.

He used his hands to talk, getting more and more animated the more passionate he got. His hands were large and you couldn't help but think about how they'd feel on your skin. Matthew was beautiful. His skin perfectly tanned, his teeth white as snow. It was hard to look at him, your face heating up every time your eyes connected. It felt like whenever you looked up at him, he was already looking at you. But that couldn't be. You were significantly younger than him, but sure enough his eyes were on yours.

And after it was over, you made up an excuse to talk to him. Using the old 'I'm a big fan and just wanted to tell you I like your work,' thing. He'd asked for your number and you froze. He thought it was cute. And when you finally managed to give your number, Matthew was asking you to coffee.

That was two years ago. And since then, your life has been incredible. After that first coffee date, Matthew asked you about your finances. He was curious about what kind of car you drove, how much your student loans were, and how much your rent was. At first, you didn't really think much about it, chalking it up to curiosity about the young girl in front of him. And in a way, it was. But there was just something about you that had him hooked.

Matthew started out as your sugar daddy. He paid for anything and everything you needed. It made you uncomfortable at first. But eventually you got used to it. It started with small things, paying your rent, buying you lunch or venmoing you money for coffee.

But then your car broke down and he couldn't bear the thought of something happening to you because of your car. So, he bought you a brand new vehicle of your choice, writing the check when it was needed. He admitted his feelings for you a week after that. And since then, it's been bliss. You moved in with him not long after.