Cuffed (goes with 'safe')

Summary: an explination why reader and spencer were told by Hotch no more handcuffs for their kinky sex

Content Warnings: Implied smut, handcuffs

Word Count: 434 (short little blurb)

....

The first incident was excusable. Spencer left the cuffs at home after they'd been called in during particular activities. Also known as y/n being cuffed to their ceiling as a punishment. They made up the excuse that they were rushing. And Hotch bought it. They made sure not to send Spencer alone and gave him a few zip ties just in case he was separated from the team and made an arrest.

The second incident forced y/n and Spencer to come clean about what they do in their free time. And not just to Hotch, that wouldn't have been as bad. No, they had to tell Strauss as well. Because this time, Spencer work cuffs had broken. One of them breaking from being pulled on so much by y/n. Spencer tried to fix them, claiming his doctorate in Engineering would come in handy. Spoiler alert, it didn't.

So, Spencer was given a new pair and sent on his way. Both very embarrassed and very turned on. They kept the broken pair in their bedroom as a little reminder to be more careful.

And then... it happened again. But this time with her handcuffs. The snap of mental coming from behind Spencer shocked the both of them. Him more so because he didn't know he was strong enough. Her because she knew she was going to have to explain why hers were now broken. Spencer, again tried to fix them, but the teeth inside had snapped from his tugging.

"Hotch is going to kill us, Spencer!" She cried.

"Shit... well, I don't know. He's pretty into this stuff so maybe he'll understand if I explain it to him? Maybe if I throw in some facts on why it's more arousing, he just won't make us go in front of Strauss? You know how everyone gets when I fact dump." She could see the hopefulness in his pretty brown eyes.

But that ended up not being the case.

"I'm not going to make you explain your sexual escapades to our boss. I'm just going to give you alone pair. But I swear to God you two; if these break you aren't getting another pair. And I'll have to confiscate them all together." Hotch's voice was stern, a solid warning.

But it didn't stop them... not even in the slightest. Now, it was gentle reminders not to pull to hard, and to use rope more. And it worked... for a while.