Strip It Down (Smut)

Content Warnings: swearing, exhibitionism, strip poker, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, cum play

Content Warnings: swearing, exhibitionism, strip poker, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, cum play. (I think that's all but let me know if not) 

You were sat beside Spencer, mesmerized. Watching him as he stared at cards in his hand. Spencer Reid was good at just about everything he tried, most sports excluded. Card games were no different.

He smirked as he pushed all his jelly beans into the middle of the table, his eyes boring into yours. You huffed, doing the same. He was good, most defiantly being able to guess the cards in your grasp.

"Spencer and y/n betting it all. Okay, okay." JJ giggled as she elbowed you in the ribs. "Okay, Spencer. Show us what you have."

Spencer laid down his cards, "straight flush. And if my calculations are correct, which I'm 95% sure they are, little miss. y/n is holding a full house." He started pulling the jelly beans towards him when you sucked in a breath through clenched teeth.

"Not so fast, pretty boy." You threw down your hand, his eyes growing wide. "Because I have a royal flush. So, I win!" You pulled the candies back towards you, effectively ending the game and the entire team whooping at you.

Morgan laughed from his seat, "And Spencer Reid loses without throwing it! I didn't think I'd live to see it."

You sat back with a smile, popping a candy into your mouth.

"That's impossible!" He reached forward and grabbed the deck, searching through them in a huff.

"Just accept your defeat and move on, Reid. I beat you fair and square." You giggled.

He stared at you dumbfounded. Spencer was banned from most casinos in the United States for his ability to count cards. And he was sure he'd counted correctly.

"I want a rematch." He demanded as he collected the cards to shuffle them.

The team stood, holding their hands up in defeat. "Nope. That's between you two," Derek muttered before ushering the rest out.

See, everyone on the team knew about your little secret. Everyone except the figment of that secret. You're crush on the brilliant Dr. Reid had been bubbling for months. And while every one begged you to tell him — secretly knowing he felt the same way— you always brushed them off.

Until now.

"Let's make it interesting." You said with a seductive tone. Spencer's head snapped up, cards falling from his fingers. "Strip poker. First one to undress, loses."

You watched the blush run up his cheeks, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed hard.

"B-but we're at work," he looked around, "won't we get i-in trouble?"

You shrugged, "no ones here and it's after hours. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were being a pussy."

"W-what," he shrieked. His voice jumping twelve octaves, "I'm not being a— uhm— a pussy." He said the last word quieter.