Venus (SMUT 18+)

Pairing: Spencer Reid x fem!reader

Category: SMUT (18+ MINORS DNI)

Summary: based off of the song "You Right (extended)" - Dpja Cat FT The Weeknd

Word count: 3.7k

Content Warnings: swearing, illusions to cheating (no actual cheating), pining, oral (fem receiving), unprotected sex, penetrative sex, talks of anxiety, some self loathing, break up, happy ending (let me know if I missed anything)

...

I never thought myself to be a jealous person. When it came to what others had growing up, I was never jealous. Some could attribute that to the fact I had my head in books, causing me to be oblivious. But I heard and saw things. But I was never jealous per say.

Until I met her.

Y/N joined the team after Blake left and fit in immediately. Her and I also became fast friends, especially since she was the only one who would let me ramble and actually listen to me. I fell hard and I fell fast. But then I discovered a small issue.

She has a boyfriend. And it's not even like a 'oh we've only been together a few months' kind of thing. No, this was a long-term type of deal. As in a six year, they live together, deal. And the worst part? The guy was good to her.

I'd met him during the Christmas eve party Rossi throws for us. By then, she was almost an entire year with us and my crush on her was nearly hard to contain. I had planned on admitting my feelings once I had a little liquid courage coursing through my system. But then, she walked in with her arm wrapped around his.

"This is Cam. My boyfriend." She'd said to us. He shot us a million dollar smile, greeting us all with kindest, and warmest, 'hello' I'd ever heard.

But it also the night I picked up on a little something from her. She didn't love him. Not like how you'd think someone would love the partner they'd been with for six years. I saw in the way her eyes didn't shine when he spoke, and the monotoned way she introduced him to us. I saw it in the way she relaxed more when he'd walked off to get them drinks.

But it was clear he was a good guy. He didn't try to put on a show by acting extra sweet to convince us he was good. He just was. So, I was a little confused. And a whole lot jealous. Because she'd never brought him up in the eleven months, we'd known each other. Which pushed me to be even more confused.

"Cam seems nice," I'd said to her that night. She only shrugged, never actually giving me a reply to the compliment.

That night was four years ago. And now, they've been together an entire decade. And every day, I watch her grow less and less in love with him. And while I'm not the best at picking up social cues, I never miss the way she flirts with me. The way she looks at me when I speak.

It's the way she should be looking at him.

The worst part? It excites me. I would never steal another mans girl – that's just bad karma – but I can't help the feeling of fire that ignites in my stomach when she touches me. It could be something as simple as her patting my shoulder, telling me I did a good job. Or even, just her knee brushing mine in the car. She courses through my veins and I'm finding it harder and harder to control my need for her.