The First Time (SMUT 18+)

Paring: MGG x fem!virgin!reader

Category: Smut 18+ (MINORS DNI)

Content warnings: loss of virginity, softdom!matthew, fingering, oral (female receiving), unprotected penetrative sex, use of the pet name little lamb.

Word Count: 2.2k

A/N: I must admit that this fic gave me quite the challenge. I rewrote it 27 times (that's not an exaggeration) and I'm still not super, super happy with how it turned out. And I'm so sorry if it's not what you all expected. But here it is and I hope you enjoy it 🤍

a/n2: if anyone makes a nasty comment about the allegations, you will be blocked. This was written before they happened. 

*THE WOMAN IN THE MOODBOARD DO NOT REFLECT HOW THE READER SHOULD BE SEEN*

....

"Little lamb? Are you ready?" My boyfriends soft voice called from his bedroom. I pulled up the zipper of my gown before fluffing up my hair and exiting the room where I'd been getting ready. My heels clacked across the wood of his floors as I made my way to his room.

Matthew and I had been together for just over a year now, but only out to the public for a few months. And tonight, was our first carpeted appearance. Tonight, we made it officially official in the eyes of the press. I was nervous to say the least as I'd never been to something like this. But I knew what I was signing up for when Matthew and I started dating.

I stoped dead in my tracks in the door frame, my eyes raking over my man. Matthew wasn't one to worry about how he dressed, going with whatever, he felt like wearing that day. But there was nothing like that man in a suit and tie. I'd walked in on him attaching his cuff links, his eyes flickering up for a moment when he heard me approach. He smiled before shaking out his sleeves to adjust his jacket. His suit was black, his tie matching the color of my dress perfectly.

"Well, don't you look absolutely stunning, sweetheart," he praised as he pulled me towards him by my hands. My fingers touched the fabric of his jacket, taking him in as I tried to form words.

"You do too, baby," was all I could manage as my nerves took hold of my tongue.

I had a nice little surprise for Matthew. A surprise I'd waited my entire life to give to someone. My virginity. I was ready and he was the one I was going to give it too. I had decided I'd waited long enough. And Matthew has been so patient. He never once made me feel bad about not having sex with him. He didn't run, he didn't freak out. He just... accepted.

"I am so fucking lucky to have you on my arm tonight," I felt my cheeks warm at his sentiment. He always knew just how to make me feel like the most important person in the room. In the world actually.

"I'm nervous. I've never done anything like this before. What if I say the wrong thing?" I smoothed down the lapel of his suit, fiddling with anything to keep my mind occupied.