Hands On Me (Smut)

Content Warnings: cockwarming in public, public sex, daddy kink, breeding kink, collars, dom/sub dynamic, dd/lg under tones, pet names: bunny, pup, pet & little girl, possession kink, fingering, face slapping (once), dirty talk, choking, unprotect...

Content Warnings: cockwarming in public, public sex, daddy kink, breeding kink, collars, dom/sub dynamic, dd/lg under tones, pet names: bunny, pup, pet & little girl, possession kink, fingering, face slapping (once), dirty talk, choking, unprotected penetrative sex, creampie. Pretty much porn with a slight plot. (I think that's it... but lemme know!)

You weren't sure how you did it, but somehow, you'd managed to get Spencer to come to a music festival with you. It took a lot of convincing. Pleading with him to go with you because he'd never been. Of course, he fought you, spitting facts about germs and how many people get hurt during stuff like these. But with a little help from the team, he relented.

"I just don't understand why I have to wear jeans. Especially tight ones." Spencer kicked one of his legs, shaking it slightly to push down the pant leg. He looked like a dream. You'd bought him an outfit for this occasion, arguing he cant wear his work clothes to a festival. So some jeans and a soft, loose button up it was. Sure, the jeans gripped his thighs slightly, but they weren't that tight. Drama queen.

"Because we aren't at work, my love." You called from the bathroom. You fixed your top, pulling your skirt down slightly. Your outfit consisted of a short skirt with little white flowers all over. And you had a crop top to match. The skirt barely covered your ass but hey, that's the point of dancing in the desert, right?

You fluffed your hair, swiping on some lip gloss before exiting the bathroom.

"No, no, I know," he huffed. "I gotta move out of my comfort..." he trailed off when he saw you, eyes scanning from your bare legs to your head. "...zone. Is that what you're wearing?"

You knew he didn't mean it like that. Spencer couldn't care less what you wore. He was more flustered than anything, but you decided to have a little fun. You tilted your head, shooting him a little look before asking, "you don't like it?" You twisted in a circle to let him admire you.

"N-no i-it um, it looks great. Y-you look beautiful," it was cute how he stuttered his way to the compliment. You stalked closer, wrapping your arms around his middle and staring up at him.

"Good. Because I bought it just for you," you puckered for a kiss which he happily gave you. "Now, can you help me put this on?" You'd snuck your collar into your bag, deciding it would be a nice little surprise for the giver of said collar.

His eyes grew wide and he took it from your hand. It wasn't often you wore it out, very rare actually. And when you did wear it, you were usually over Spencer's knee or tied to his bed. It was white, matching the little flowers on your outfit, with Spencer's initials carved into the side and a tiny little bell hanging from it.

"Sneaky little girl. Turn around." You smirked to yourself as you collected your hair, exposing your neck to him as he buckled the collar tight to your neck. Your insides practically vibrating as the cool leather wrapped around you. His hands running lightly over your shoulders, his lips meeting the sweet spot behind your ear.