Your Body (Smut)

Pairing: Spencer Reid x fem!reader

Summary: After a team member assumes y/n is pregnant, reader starts to have some doubts about herself. 

Requested: Yes

Full request: Could I request a Spencer smut where the reader has body issues and she's been upset with how she looks in all her clothes and Spencer spends a whole night just worshipping her body to make her feel even a little bit better - anon&"I was thinking maybe Spencer has a gf who's usually unashamedly herself. Goofy, loves snacking etc. but he notices her acting differently, eating differently.. when he questions her he finds out someone thought she was pregnant. Body worship ensues, fluffy maybe even a little spicy 👉🏻👈🏻

Content Warning: talks of pregnancy, accusal of pregnancy, self dislike, negative self talk, implications of smut (Let me know if I missed anything)

Word Count: 2.4k

a/n: I cannot begin to thank you all for your patience and understanding lately. I was really stressed, and writing wasn't happening. BUT I AM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!! I hope you enjoy this fic as much as I do. I love you all so fucking much! ❤️

————

"Happy Monday, everyone!" You beamed as you practically skipped into the office. The smile plastered on your face was large and made your cheeks hurt just a little bit. But who could blame you? You'd spent the weekend tangled up in bed with your husband, Dr. Spencer Reid, for the first time in almost four months. And while you and Spencer had the exact same job, there just something about snuggling up to him in your own bed, without having to think about chasing a killer.

And, okay, maybe you'd gotten more than a few rounds of sex in. But really you just felt refreshed.

"Well, well. Did Mrs. Genius get a little lovin' this weekend?" Morgan teased from his desk.

"That's for me to know and for you to guess," you giggled.

You heard the clanking of shoes and then the cheery voice of the one and only Miss. Penelope Garcia. Her bright outfit making you smile just a little bit harder as she hobbled her way over and perched herself on Dereks desk. She blew a piece of hair out of her face, "good morning my little loves! So nice to see everyone refreshed and ..." she tailed off as her bright eyes landed on you. "And glowing! Mrs. Reid you look absolutely stunning today if I do say so myself. Speaking of Reid, where is he?"

You sipped your coffee, "he said he had a small meeting with Hotch and Strauss today. Probably to talk about that position he was offered at the University."

You looked towards Hotchs office where Spencer was fiddling with his hands, a smile on all of their faces. He was excited about teaching, claiming he couldn't wait to satiate the young minds. You decided to get started on the files you'd put off all weekend, wanting to smother Spencer in your love without thinking of work at all.