Mine (Smut)

CW: jealousy, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, handcuffs, hair pulling (I think that's it

CW: jealousy, penetrative sex, unprotected sex, handcuffs, hair pulling (I think that's it. Let me know if I missed anything.)

We had one of the most successful cases we'd had in a while. Which meant, it was time for a slight break and a night out with the team.

I lived for the night life, but my husband, resident genius Dr. Spencer Reid, did not. If it wasn't for my begging, he'd probably be at our house re-reading War and Peace for the millionth time. I was glad I'd managed to get him out to finally spend some much-needed quality time with our BAU family.

"Okay, okay ready? Salt, up, down, up, cheers, throw it back and then suck on the lime!" I handed Spencer a shot of tequila, showing him the correct way to take it. He followed my instructions, shooting it back and shaking as he swallowed the alcohol.

I laughed at the face he made as I sucked on a lime, handing him one as well. "That's fucking horrible! And you enjoy that?" I bumped him with my hip, rolling my eyes. "I'll stick to beer thank you," He said, taking a sip from the long neck in his hands. But if he thought he was going to get away that easy, he was sadly mistaken.

Three tequila shots and two beers later, Spencer was feeling it. Not so smashed he couldn't walk – id like to thank past me for forcing him to eat a shit ton of carbs – but enough that we were grinding on each other on the dancefloor. Spencer's hands running over my body. When he was tipsy he was a touchy feely type of guy. I relished in it as we danced.

It wasn't lost on me, or Spencer, the roaming eyes from the other men in club. They were hunters and I was the prey. And when I'd broken away from the group to gather another round, they all decided to come out and play.

"Two Cosmos, a jack on the rocks, a jack and coke, and a cranberry vodka please!" You yelled to the bartender so you'd be heard over the loud music. I leaned over the bar, shifting my weight from foot to foot as I waited. I felt hands on my waist, causing me to freeze where I stood. They weren't Spencer's.

I straightened myself, hoping they were just trying to get by. But when he pulled me back into him, I gasped and tried to move to get out of his grasp. "What the fuck is wrong with you," you yelped as you stepped away from him. He was a typical alpha fuck head who seems to think he can get any woman he wanted.

"Don't be like that, baby. You're just so beautiful I had to come say hello." He shot me a smile and I had to hold back the vomit threatening to climb up my throat. He moved to grab my arm but before either of us could move, Spencer squeezed into the space id created.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you," he grabbed my face in his hands, pulling me into a heated kiss.

"And who the fuck are you?" This man was clearly not giving up and now, I was just pissed off.

Spencer gripped my left hand, shoving the very large diamond in the strangers face as he said, "her fucking husband. We're also FBI agents, so unless you want a charge, I suggest you back up."

The man put his hands up in defeat, backing away and slinking back into the crowd. I thought that would be the end of it. I soon realized you thought wrong once I turned back and saw rage filling Spencer's eyes.

"We're leaving. Complain and you're in for it. Go say goodbye to our friends." You shot him a smile before nodding. You collected the drinks and brought them over to the table.

"Spencer's starting to get a migraine so we're going to head out! Tonight was so fun and much needed. I love you guys!" For effect, spencer rubbed his eyes and leaned his head on your shoulder.

They seemed to buy it. Choruses of 'feel better's and 'take care of him, y/n" and take care of him I was.

...

Spencer had practically ripped off my clothes before I could even lock the door. And now I was bent over the bed with my hands cuffed behind my back. I always knew I was in for an interesting night whenever Spencer got jealous. Which, if we're honest, was quite often.

His thrust were deep, hard and fast. Each one harder than the last until he was fucking into me with bruising force. One of Spencer's large hands were wrapped up in my hair, pulling my face out of the mattress so he could hear me. The other using my cuffed hands as leverage.

"Fuck, y/n. Look at you, taking me so fucking well," He spoke through gritted teeth and I would've given anything to see how unhinged he looked. "It's so funny to me how all those boys think they have a chance with you. But they don't, because your mine. Huh? Tell me your mine."

Spencer was fucking me so hard even breathing felt like a chore. I had to will myself to answer, knowing staying quiet wouldn't do me any good, "y-yours, Spence. All yours."

His hand came between my legs, his fingers rubbing lazy circles on my clit as he continued to push me over the edge. But it was his words that made me leap into the pool of ecstasy, "Cum for me, beautiful. Be so good and cum."

A strangled version of his name left my lips as I came around him. And before long, Spencer followed into bliss with me, spilling inside me as he gripped me tighter. He helped us come down from our highs before he softly let me go, placing me on the bed.

I laid there trying to catch my breath as Spencer moved to remove the cuffs from around my wrist. He rubbed the raw skin as he freed me, leaving soft kisses along the red marks. I managed to roll on my back while he went to the bathroom to get a washcloth. He cleaned me up, being mindful at how sensitive I was. I just laid there, basking in my post-orgasm high.

"What's got you so smiley, baby?" I hadn't even realized I was smiling.

"I need to make you jealous more often." I lifted my head to look at my husband who was now staring at me with a less than amused expression.

"I wasn't jealous," he grumbled as he pulled on sweatpants and moved to dress me.

I sat up, putting my hands up so he could pull one of his shirts over my head, placing a kiss to my forehead when my head popped through, "you just fucked me senseless. You were jealous. We've been together way to long for you to deny that." I boped his nose before settling in bed.

He crawled in behind me, wrapping his arms around me and pulling my back to his chest, "says the girl who pulled a gun on a cop who asked me if I wanted to go to dinner."

Though he couldn't see me, I rolled my eyes, "she knew you were married. That's why I bought you a black ring."

He kissed my cheek, "and that's why I bought you a ring so heavy your finger sags."