🎇Chapter 27: Tsundere🎇

After class, I stopped Katsuki by the school gates. "Are you okay?" I asked him, worried about how silent and withdrawn he has been since I woke up. His fists clenched at his sides.

"Why are you asking me if I'm okay? Don't you have more important things to be worrying about?" He wouldn't meet my gaze.

"It's just.. you've been really withdrawn is all, you seemed out of it. I just wanted to let you know that if you want to talk about anything, I'm here to listen." I said with a smile. He finally looked at me with slightly watery eyes.

"Damn it Y/n! Shouldn't you still be recovering? You nearly died and I couldn't do anything to help you! You need to start taking better care of yourself Damn it! I can't keep worrying about you all the damn time." He whispered the last part and turned away. I was shocked. Had I really made him worry that much? I was so caught up with the league, Gloxina, and my parents to even consider how he must be feeling.

His eyes watered and he turned immediately facing away from me. I didn't really know what to say. I didn't even think it was possible for Katsuki to cry because of someone else. I smiled.

"I'm sorry Katsuki, I've been a very dumb friend today. I really should have been less reckless." I turned his face towards me so I could see him clearly. He had stopped crying and looked at me with a look I couldn't recognize. "I never want to make you cry." I smiled softly.

He pushed away and yelled with a slight blush. "I wasn't crying dumbass! If you ever do anything stupid like that again I'll blast you into the sun, got it!" I laughed.

"Yes sir." I said. He smiled slightly and we walked home together.

((Happy Mother's Day loves :3))