💥Chapter 31: Power of the Dragon💥

Recap
"It's late, I'll walk you home." He said. I processed that for a minute.

"Is this because Sero said to be more considerate?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"Like I care what that idiot thinks! It's late and you don't know what creeps are out there." He said, hinting at worry. I smiled. I took a moment to process his generous offer. Is he actually willing to walk me home?

"Awe how sweet and Gentlemanly~" I teased, walking past him and opening the back door. "Well I have to lock up. Would you be okay with waiting outside for a minute?"

He scoffed, holding back a snarky remark. "Whatever, don't take too long, M'lady" He said mockingly. Aweee I know he said it as an insult but he still called me something really nice. I smiled. As I turned to leave, he quickly smiled innocently with a death glare. Uh oh, that's the bully face.

"If you tell anyone about this you're dead, got it." He threatened more as a statement than a question. I smiled back.

"Sure, my liege." I said with a quick wink, closing the door and immediately locking it out of fear. Instead of flipping out he simply just scoffed from the other side of the door.
——————————————————————————
   Y/n's POV
I tried to be as quick as I could with Katsuki waiting on me outside. I glanced around at the dark cafe. It looks so different after hours. I turned off all the lights and locked the doors. A single light illuminated from the locker room. I should probably change my burnt shirt and get my clothes while I'm at it.

I turned off some of the lights in the locker room and opened my locker. As I reached for my bag I stopped.

Thud thud

What's that? Footsteps? I turned around to see a tall man in black closing and locking the locker room door. Next to him was a shorter guy with a camera. They looked familiar...

Then I recognized them. Those were the last customers I waited on during the end of my shift. I saw no hiding spots so I summoned Igness and held my ground.

"Hey! You can't be back here!" I shouted. They turned towards me with creepy smiles, sending chills down my spine. These are definitely creeps, I don't think that camera is just for show either.

"Oh so sorry! We didn't know anyone was back here." The taller one said with a nervous laugh.

"I don't care for excuses. Get the hell out of here. We're closed!" I said, failing to keep my calm. If these bastards think they're going to do anything to me they are sourly mistaken.

"Actually, before we leave.." the shorter one smiled. "Could we get a picture with you in your maid costume? You see your our favorite maid and we would honored if you-"

"Not a chance. Pictures of maids are purely rewards for all of our event days. There are no exceptions." I said with crossed arms. "Now are you gonna leave? Or do I have to call the police?"

They looked at each other and sighed. The taller one held up a finger and pointed at the lone light above me. "I'm sorry miss. But No isn't an answer we will take." Electricity shot from his finger and destroyed the light above me. The locker room was now pitch black except for the light emitted from the flames on my fists.