💥Chapter 7: Nice Aquaintences💥

Recap
"You still passed and I'm proud of you." I said. His smile returned.

"Thank you, Y/n." He said. When we told Inko that we passed she cried happy tears and hugged us.

I told her I placed first. She fainted.
———————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

"So you're telling me, you met a girl that was pretty, nice, almost gave you her points, and was welling to talk to you and all you could say to her was nothing?!" I shook my head. Izuku was telling me about his exam experience and this girl he met.

"Then there was this really scary guy that told me that I was bothering her and thought I wasn't taking this seriously." He said, looking at his feet.

"Well those stuck-up kids always look down on others so I wouldn't take it personally." I said simply. He nodded.

"What about you mrs. First-place." He laughed.

"Ha well. I kinda stole some of Katsuki's, rescued people from the huge robot, and punched some buckets of bolts in the face." I smiled.

"You hit them with your bare hands?"

"With some magical help from Igness and pixie. Fluffie helped me rescue as well. Pixie helped me with a lot of stuff. I ended up passing out from quirk overuse but hey. It was definitely worth it."

"Kacchan isn't gonna be too happy that you stole some of his points and placed higher than him."

"I'd be surprised if he didn't try to kill me, but don't worry. I can take care of myself." I stood slightly. "Wanna go to the arcade with me?"

He shook his head. "No thanks, I'm gonna train some more."

"Good luck!" I said, then headed to the arcade.

When I arrived at the arcade I started playing pac-man. There is this player with the username "Kingexplosionmurder" That has every top score in the arcade except for pac-man. Me and him are currently fighting for first. To be honest, his name is a little much. Then again mine is (insert username here) soooo.

After playing for a while I took first again and left the arcade happily. I walked out the door then hit a hard wall. Never mind, this wasn't a wall. It was two tall guys. I had run into the boy with red spiky hair who apologized almost immediately.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you alright?" He asked. Geez his chest is hard.

"I'm alright." I said, about to walk away.

"Hold up you look familiar." The other boy said. He had yellow hair with a black lightening bolt streak in it. "Weren't you that girl at the exams who passed out after saving some people?"

I nodded and laughed nervously. "Heh, yep that was me."

"Wow, can we meet the fairy that was with you? It looks so cool." The boy with red hair said. He stopped. "Oh yeah, my name's Ejiro Kirishima. This is my best bud Denki Kamari."

"M'lady." Denki said, bowing dorkily. I curtsied with a smile.

"Well this is pixie." I summoned pixie and Fluffie decided to join on her own. "The unicorn is Fluffie."

"Hellllo!" Fluffie hopped around.

"Greetings again humans." Pixie said.

"Woooah can I have the unicorn?" Denki said reaching out to pet Fluffie. Fluffie jumped into his arms and licked his face. He laughed happily. "She's like a little puppy!"

"Guess I should also introduce you to Igness then." I summoned Igness who sighed.

"I'm not a little toy for you to play show and tell with, kid." She pouts. Kirishima's eyes shined.

"Woah is that a dragon! That's so awesome!" He said. Denki agreed and Fluffie sat on his head.

"Yeah I'm awesome. You're pretty manly there yourself bro." Igness said, admiring his bandanna.

"Thanks, bro!"

I smiled. "My name's Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you guys."

"You single?" Denki asks.

"Uh.. yea?" He says yes to himself excitedly and kirishima rolls his eyes then realized something.

"Y/n L/n? You mean the student that got first place in the entrance exams?!" He asks.

"Yea. How did you know about that?" I ask.

"The results are posted on the website. You can see what place you got by putting in your name and social security number." Kirishima said.

"That's cool." I said. Kirishima nodded and denki looked at me.

"So if you're single, would you want to grab a coffee with me sometime?" He asks. My watch dings, signaling that it was time for me to go home.

"Uh I'll think about it. Bye guys!" I then ran home. Pixie, Igness, and Fluffie didn't follow me. They preferred to stay with the guys a little longer.