💥Chapter 2: Quirk who?💥

Recap
Izuku then went to the doctor's office. His hopes were shattered after hearing that he will never develop a quirk; however, the doctor did say that little y/n's quirk should have developed already. Y/n then held izuku while he cried.

"It's okay Izu-kun, you can be a hero without a quirk!" Y/n said trying to comfort the boy, his mother wasn't as optimistic and just apologized.
———————————————————————————

-y/n's pov. last week of junior high-

Today was the day that we decide what career course to take, and of course me and izuku decided to be heroes. No one took us seriously because we were both quirkless, but i wouldn't let that stop me. "I think i'm gonna apply to U.A too." I said to izuku before class started.

He smiled, "Now we can both go to U.A, y/n!" He was so happy that he spoke a bit too loud and the kids in class started to laugh. Katsuki looked over with an annoyed look.

"Like U.A. would let a quirkless loser like you in, deku." the ash-blonde laughed and other teens joined him. I glared at him, but ,of course, he ignored me. like always. The teacher waved his hands and yelled for everyone to be quiet.

"Alright everyone, I'm going to give out your career papers and whatever, but" He threw the papers into the air, "I know you all want to apply for the hero course!" The class erupted into yells and sounds of quirks going off. Everyone showed off their quirks leaving me and izuku to look awkward and different. "yeah, yeah, you all have amazing quirks so calm down."

"Hey teach, don't bunch me in with these extras. I'm the real deal, but these guys would be lucky just to end up as sidekicks to some busted D lister, ha." Katsuki said, leaning back in his seat and having his feet propped up on his desk. The class threw back insults and threats in response. "Ha let's go I'll pick you all off!"

"Well, you do have good test results. Maybe you will get into U.A. high." the teacher said. This deliquent actually gets good grades? The whole class was shocked and started to get loud again. Izuku hid his face in his arms and laid his head on his desk.

Katsuki gave the class a smug look. "It's the only school worthy of me." He stood on his desk. Is that allowed? "I aced all the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance at getting in. I'll end up more popular than All  Might himself! I'll be the richest hero of all time and people all across the world will know my name. It all starts with U.A. high!"

Completely ignoring katsuki yelling on top of his own desk, the teacher looked at his paper.  "Oh yeah midoryia, didn't you want to go to U.A. too?" The class burst with laughter and insults. I tired to ignore them but it was difficult. They started saying that he couldn't get into U.A. without a quirk.

He stood in panic, "W-well actually they got rid of that rule! I could be the first one." I nodded, If anyone could get in without a quirk it would be izuku for sure.

Katsuki blew up izuku's desk and glared at him with his palms up raised. "Listen up deku. you're even worse then these rejects, you quirkless wannabe! You really thing they would let someone like you in when they could have me?"

"N-no you got it all wrong! I'm n-not trying to compete against you. You've gotta believe me! It's just that I've wanted to be a hero since i was little. I may not have a quirk, but.. I can still try my hardest can't I?"

"You'll never be able to hang with the best of the best! you'll die in the exams! Defenseless izuku. The school is already crappy, you want to embarrass it more by failing so hard?"

"Why you little-" The bell interrupted me and the class walked out, students went back to minding their own buisness. I rushed over to the green-haired cinnabon. "Izu are you okay?" I asked. He didn't smile and said he was fine but i didn't believe him. "Don't listen to the angry pommy. he is just worried that you'll show him up. If someone cam get into U.A. without a quirk then it would make someone like him who is dependent on his quirk look bad." I said, he gave a small smile that suddenly faded when the devil himself approached us.

Katsuki snatched izuku's notebook and scoffed at him, completely ignoring my existence. I guess he didn't hear me. "I don't know what you think you're doing deku, but we're not done." The other two classmates left in the classroom made fun of izuku's notebook. I glared at them, and they ignored me. again.

"Give it back, bakugo." I said, crossing my arms. He looked at me with a smirk.

"Or what? Are you gonna lecture me to death? shut up and learn you're place." He said, then izuku laughed nervously.

"ha,ha really funny guys. can i have it back-" before he could finish his sentence, katsuki blew up the notebook and threw it out the window.

"Most heroes show potential early on and just know they're destined for greatness. When I'm the only student from the garbage high to get into U.A. people are gonna start talking about me like that. They'll realize that i'm legit and the next big thing. That's not ego talking, I just know I'm good. (suuuure)" He put his hand on Izuku's shoulder and it started to smoke. "Here is a word of advice, nerd. Don't even think of applying. or else." Izuku was shivering and terrified. It took all I had not to punch that God-complex-problem-child right in his smug face.

"If you want to become a hero there might be another way." Katsuki looked back. "Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off of the roof of the building."

'swan dive off the roof of the building.'

... I'll kill him..

Before i knew it katsuki was holding his cheek in pain and the other classmates were backing away from me. Katsuki looked pissed. I looked at my fisted hand. Did I just.. punch him?