💥Chapter 9: Physical Exam💥

Recap
"If you're just here to make friends then you should pack your bags and go home." A groggy voice said from the doorway. I looked over to see a homeless man in a yellow sleeping bag. Wait, is that a homeless man or our teacher? Both? The whole class went back to their desks with confused expressions.
"It took you all 8 seconds to shut up. That's not gonna work for me." He said, stepping out of his sleeping bag.

"My name is Shouta Aizawa and I'm your home room teacher. Everyone change into your school issued P.E. Uniforms and meet me in the courtyard." He said. The students did as told and headed to the boys and girls locker rooms.
———————————————————————————
                                      Y/n's POV

Once I stepped onto the field I was filled with a sense of understanding. This had to be a test for sure. I looked around at everyone in their blue tracksuits with the white UA words on them. I noticed Denki and Kirishima and waved. They mostly didn't notice but I just shrugged it off and stood by Izuku.

Mr. Aizawa started to tell us the rules of what he called the quirk apprehension test. It's basically a gym fitness test but with quirks. He called me up to the front and told me to stand on a grey circle on the field. I did so, a little nervous at what he was gonna do. He turned to me with a tired face.

"How far could you throw a ball in middle school?" He asked. I blushed slightly from embarrassment.

"Um about 12 meters?" I realized how pathetic that was the moment it came out of my mouth. He didn't look at me any different so I felt a bit better.

"Try throwing it again but with your quirk." He said, tossing me a small baseball with a blue stripe. "Use any method you like as long as you don't leave that circle." I nodded in response.

May I be of some assistance?

Pixie appeared on my shoulder causing me to jump. "Jeez. Could you please not just suddenly appear like that?" I whispered to her.

"Of course, mistress. My apologies." She said bowing her head. "I was just thinking that if you can use any method to throw the ball as far as possible, then my pixie dust would be the most useful."

I thought about it. That is true, the pixie dust would probably lift the dust, but how far up? Pixie answered my question with a simple as far was you'd like. I decided to be extra and have it go as far as I could. I threw the ball up after covering it with pixie dust and watched as it floated up and up and up until it was gone from view.

Mr. Aizawa held up a tablet that had an infinity symbol on it. Everyone seemed to be confused. "Infinte meters. Seems your ball left the Earth's atmosphere." He said, his mood from earlier didn't change.

"What?! That's impossible!" Students said. Even Katsuki widened his eyes in surprise. Izuku had the look of an excited fan boy seeing his favorite hero in action. To be honest, I might have gotten a bit cocky because of that. Aizawa told me to go back and I did so. Katsuki glared at me and then walked up to the front. He exploded the ball into the air and Aizawa held up the tablet.

"705.4 meters." The tablet said. Then the others went. Uraraka got an infinity as well so I ran over to her and immediately declared that we were the infinity buddies and she is my friend now.

After everyone else, the last student up to throw the ball was Izuku. He threw the ball but something was wrong, Aizawa's eyes had turned red and his hair was standing upwards. His face had twisted to a hateful glare as he boldly stated that he had temporarily stopped Izuku's quirk claiming that it was impossible for him to be a hero due to it completely destroying his body. This pissed me off, but I had managed not to attack the teacher.

Aizawa soon let Izuku go and gave him the ball. "I'll let you try again, you can try to use that quirk of yours." His eyes changed back and his hair went back to normal.

Izuku threw the ball and it soared through the sky. His finger appeared to be broken but he and Aizawa smiled at each other as Aizawa held up the tablet.

"705.5  meters" the tablet read. I laughed. not sure why, but I did. Katsuki looked angry, like murderous angry. I stopped laughing. He had rushed at Izuku but was stopped by Aizawa who had told him and everyone else to start the next exercises.

The next exercises were the normal ones: long jump, side jumps, running, toe touches, grip tests, and other gym exercises. The only thing worth noting is that a kid with black hair and green eyes (oc) broke the grip test thing.

After they all were over we went to our next hour classes.

~time skip~

After school I was talking with Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida about Izuku's nickname when I was suddenly pulled away to the back of the school.

((The next chapter is old so you can just skip it. This will be continued in the reuploaded version of the next chapter. Bye lovelies!))