💥Chapter 5: The Exams💥

Recap
"WHAT?!!" The orb disappeared and I screamed so loud that I could have shattered windows. I dropped about 40 feet in the air and landed in a pile of fluff. I was buried deep it in when the fluff disappeared. "What the hell just fu-"

"Weellll!! I created fluff from my Maine to break your fall. Sorry we couldn't warn you but if we didn't get you home quick, then you would have passed out and fallen to your death. Speaking of you should be passing out about now-" fluffie said. Then everything went black.
———————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I awoke to the cool night sky. Those creatures were no where to be seen and I sat up. I passed out right out side of the house. I stood and wiped off grass fragments that laid on my clothing. Was that all a dream? It couldn't have been, I'm where they left me. I sighed and knocked on the apartment door.
Izuku answered the door and when he saw me he gave me a hug. "Y/n?! Are you okay? Where have you been? Mom and I have been so worried."

I started debating on whether or not I should tell him. With the UA entrance exams coming up, if I don't tell him then he'll find out anyways. "I'm okay. It's actually a very interesting story. Let's go inside."

We went to our room and sat on the bottom bunk. "So, interesting story? I see you aren't injured, so that's good." He said. So I told him everything. He looked at me as though he couldn't believe it, but he knows that I wouldn't lie to him. "So, Igness, pixie, and fluffie are your spirits?" I nodded.

"I could try to summon them." I looked around. I kind of expected nothing to happen. Then a small pink unicorn appeared from no where and sat on my head.

Izuku nearly fell off his bed in surprise. "Woah, that's an actual unicorn spirit?" He started to poke the unicorn. Fluffie chuckled.

"Hehe. Hey that tickles!" Fluffie flew around him and started licking his face like a puppy. I chuckled. Izuku smiles.

"She's really cute."

"Awe thanks human"

I smiled. "Well, guess that means I'm ready for exams tomorrow." Izuku's smiled stayed. He nodded then Inko entered the room.

"Alright kids it's night time. Time to get some sleep for-" she stopped in the doorway, staring at Fluffie. "I-is that a unicorn?" Before she might have fainted, but I quickly explained.

"Inko, it's my quirk! I have one now." I gave her a smile. She hugged me.

"Oh my Y/n I'm so happy for you!" She looked at Izuku. "Hon, I hope you do well on your exams. You have my support." She went up to Izuku and hugged him. Izuku smiles.

"Thanks mom."

morning of the exams—

"Come on Izuku, it's gonna start soon!" I stood by the doorway, wearing an athletic jacket and leggings that are (f/c) and a white shirt. Izuku wore the same, but green.

"Coming!" He called putting on his shoes. Inko approaches us before we leave.

"I love you guys! Good luck!" She said.

"We love you too." Me and Izuku said before heading to the UA entrance.

Me and Izuku stood in front of the UA gate. I've never seen so many people in one place. I look at Izuku. Good to see that I'm not the only nervous one.
This is it. Time to do this!

We entered the ceremony for our sectors and got introduced to the exam. I started to formulate a plan so that I could score a bunch of points. Turns out, I was in Katsuki's sector B. I may have peeked at his ticket while he wasn't looking. Then Izuku got called out and embarrassed by some stuck up kid with glasses. I walked to my sector. I was immediately approached by Bakugo who gave me the stare of a lifetime. He also glared daggers into my soul. He said nothing. "What?"

He tched then stepped closer to me and looked me in the eyes with his chin up. "Just because you have a quirk doesn't mean that you're any better than me, got it?" I raised a brow, but before I could respond he walked away.

"Alright lets start! There are no count downs for real battles. Go go go!!" The announcer from before said. Then the doors opened and everyone went through them. I entered the field and summoned my spirits. They all appeared and I gave them a task.

"Pixie I want you to stay with me in case I run into any robots. Igness I want you and Fluffie to team up by stealing others points. Fluffie use your illusion magic to make the robot seem invisible and Igness can smash em. Me and pixie will destroy as many as we can." I said. They nodded and headed off as I looked to pixie.

"Master, I can give you stat boosts if you would like." Pixie said. I nodded and immediately felt a little bit stronger and faster. Then we destroyed as many robots as we can. I don't know why but I also told Fluffie that if she wanted to steal points then to follow Katsuki.

After a while, explosions that probably weren't Katsuki erupted from the field as a massive robot appeared. People were stuck in rubble and everyone else was running away. Katsuki went for it and started blowing it up but he wasn't stopping it completely. I called for Fluffie, Igness, and pixie.

"Igness try helping Katsuki from the side lines, he can't fight that thing alone. Pixie and Fluffie help me get the people who are trapped to safety. Fluffie try getting it to stop by showing it an illusion of a big wall." They nodded in response.

I had pixie float the rubble so that I could get the people out as Fluffie worked on the wall. I was feeling drained but I kept going. Once everyone was safe I watched Katsuki and Igness. He had managed to take it down and had a wicked smirk on his face.

Damn.. he's hot. I realized I was staring and smacked myself. Igness flew back to me. "I'm done." She said then disappeared. I tried calling her back but she refused. I gave up and my feet started to wobble.

"I feel faint." I held my head. Pixie looked at me and dropped my stat boosts. I felt a little bit better.

"You should rest master. That took a lot out of you." She said. I shook my head.

"B-but it isn't over yet" I shook my head to somehow shake away the pain, but it only made it worse. I hope Izuku is okay. Ugh I'm gonna puke. I look over to see Katsuki when the buzzer rings for times up. I smiled and collapsed. Fluffie and pixie disappeared, leaving me alone and close to unconscious. Pixie reappeared and made me float.

"Master let's get you to safety." Pixie said. I smiled then passed out.

3rd person POV

Recovery girl arrived on the field to heal any injuries to see that not a lot of people were hurt. "Hm I'm impressed, none of you have even a single stratch."

A pink alien-like girl spoke. "Well it was mostly thanks to that girl who helped us out of the rubble." She pointed to the unconscious  Y/n who was floating in the air guarded by a small pixie. Katsuki rose a brow. He didn't think she would even last this long.

"My master is happy to help. She is currently passed out due to quirk overuse and probably will not wake untill tomorrow. If you have anything to say to her then I will pass the message." Pixie said. Recovery girl nodded then handed out candies.

"Well looks like I'm done here." Recovery girl said. Then she left the field and the students followed.

Katsuki approached pixie. "Hey fairy. That small dragon, is it with you?"