💥Chapter 13: Team Selection💥

Recap
"If you've got something to say, say it to my face, dragon breath!" He yelled, snapping me out of my daze.

"Y'know if you're face wasn't so creepy, you'd actually be very attractive!" I yelled, a smirk on my face. Yes, I was indeed mocking him.

"What did you say?!" Katsuki stomped towards me with murder in his eyes. "I'll kill you!" Izuku freaked out and Uraraka chuckled to herself trying not to let Katsuki notice her laughing. Mina, Kiri, Denki, and Sero didn't seem to care and laughed their butts off receiving threats from the raging blonde.

"Don't be so angry! It was a complement!" I assured, walking towards him.

"Complement my ass! You just called my face creepy you bastard!" Bakugo said, grabbing the collar of my hero suit and getting in my face.

"Well I could complement your as-" I was interrupted by the sound of an explosion hitting a sudden forcefield in front of my face, the force knocking me on my butt.

Aizawa's scarf wrapped around Katsuki, preventing him from killing me. All Might looked worried, and Aizawa looked pissed. "Enough!"

I rose to my feet and apologized, I might have pushed him a bit far on that one. Aizawa let Katsuki go and Bakugo flashed a glare at me before walking away. I sighed and joined Izuku on the opposite side of the field.

"All Might you explain." Mr. Aizawa said, climbing in his sleeping bag.

All Might cleared his throat and announced the rules with his trademark smile. Immediately breaking any tension left over from the fight.
———————————————————————————
                                      Y/n's POV

All Might began to explain the exercise. "Alright it's time for combat training." A suited hand rose.

"Sir isn't this the fake city from our entrance exams? Does that mean we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked. His costume was super cool and kinda reminded me of a suit of armor. I looked around, this place was ground beta right? I mean, he does have a point, it looks exactly like the city from the entrance exams. I wonder if we'll be fighting robots here?

All Might held up two fingers, "Not quite I'll be moving you two steps ahead! While most of the villian fights you see on tv are outside, but statistically run ins with the most criminal evil doers take place indoors." All Might explained, listening off different criminal activities that take place inside a building. I mean that makes since, we need to learn how to handle ourselves in all kinds of new environments, so battle training in a building makes since.

"For this exercise, you'll be split into teams of two, and 2 teams of 3, and will participate in a series of 2v2 indoor matches." All Might said, his smile never fading. I smiled to myself. Fight training huh? This should be fun. Tsuyu Asui spoke, tilting her head a bit in confusion.

"Isn't that a little advanced?" She asked. All Might didn't waste a second with his answer. He explained that we'd be fighting people so we wouldn't be just punching robots this time. Multiple students asked questions back to back, interrupting him and completely throwing me for a loop.

All of the questions were good, but I wanted to wait patiently for him to finish speaking. All Might seemed a bit upset by the interruption but continued to explain the exercise.

"Listen up! The situation is this: The villains have hid a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout and the heroes must try to foil their plans. To do this the heroes have to either capture the villains or secure the weapon within a set time limit. Likewise the villains succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes. We will choose teams by drawing lots!" All Might held up a small yellow box with "lots" written in black on the front.

Here were the teams:
Team A: Izuku and Uraraka
Team B: Todoroki, Shoji, and Max
Team C: Mineta and momo
Team D: Katsuki and Tenya
Team E: Mina and Aoyama
Team F: Koda and Sato
Team G: Denki and Jirou
Team H: Tokoyami and Tsuyu
Team I: Me, Ojirou, and Hagakure
Team J: Sero and Kiri

Let's see, Ojirou and Hagakure huh? Well they seem really easy to get along with but I'm not sure that they're very strong. I hope we go up against a reasonable team.

All Might stuck one hand in a black box labeled villains , and another white box labeled heroes. "The first match is!" He pulled out a black ball labeled "D" and a white ball labeled "A". Oh crap, that's Bakugo's team vs. Izuku's team! This isn't going to end well. Katsuki's face twisted into an evil smirk as he glared at Izuku. Should I start planning his funeral? Izuku was terrified, as he should be. A part of me was glad I didn't have to fight him while another part of me was kinda sad about it.

"Team A will be the heroes and Team D will be the villains." All Might stated. I nodded to myself, that actually fits them pretty well. I gave Izuku a small thumbs up and mouthed "good luck" to him.

The rest of us headed to the monitoring room while the two teams stayed behind for a planning period before their fight.

((For those going to read the next few chapters, the old version of the chapters, Y/n was on Izuku's team replacing Uraraka and Max was on Bakugo's team replacing Iida so I hope this helps explain the next few chapters))