💥Chapter 6: The Letters💥

Recap
"My master is happy to help. She is currently passed out due to quirk overuse and probably will not wake untill tomorrow. If you have anything to say to her then I will pass the message." Pixie said. Recovery girl nodded then handed out candies.

"Well looks like I'm done here." Recovery girl said. Then she left the field and the students followed.

Katsuki approached pixie. "Hey fairy. That small dragon, is it with you?"
———————————————————————————

Y/n's POV

It was a few weeks after the exams and Izuku looked dead inside. I think that I did pretty good, but Izuku doesn't exactly have a quirk so I'm not sure how good he did. If I was in his block then I would definitely would have helped him. He was just staring at his fish. I'm kinda worried about him. Inko was also worried, but she spoke before me.

"Uh Izuku honey? Why are you staring at that fish like that? Are you okay?" She asked, snapping him out of his daze.

"Oh no I'm fine really!" He said, putting his fish down. Translation, I'm not fine and something is wrong. When he dismissed himself, I did as well. He went to our room and sat at his desk fiddling with one of those excersize grip thingies. I tapped his shoulder.

"You sure that you're okay? You can tell me." I sat on the rim of the bottom bunk and looked at him. He glanced at me. Something is wrong, he always glances then looks away when he's nervous about something. "Or is it a secret?" His eyes widened and he wipped his head around. I took that as a yes and respected that.

"How did you-?"

"I know you. I know when you are keeping something secret, but I can also tell that that's not what is bugging you."

"Well-" He started but before he could finish, Inko burst through the door with two letters.

"Kids!! The exam results are here! They're here!" Inko ran to us and handed them to us. She then left with a small smile. "I'll give you guys some privacy."

Izuku looked nervous so I let him listen to his alone and walked outside. Later, he came out with tears of happiness. "Y/n, I-I made it!" I smiled and hugged him.

"Never doubted you for a second." I said. He smiled then asked if he could watch mine with me. I didn't mind.

I opened the letter to see a small chip. I placed it on the desk and a holographic image came up. All Might appeared with his usual laughter. He greeted me with a lot of flare. "Greetings young Y/n L/n! Congratulations on placing first in the U.A. Entrance exam with a total of 45 villain points and 35 rescue points! We are happy to welcome you to Class 1-A! Have a marvelous day and remember.. Plus Ultra!" Then the hologram disappeared.

Izuku's eyes widened and I was completely speechless. I passed, yay. I got first?? Holy cow! I looked at Izuku with a big smile. "I-I did it!"

"You got 80 points?!" Izuku said it as if it was impossible. "Not only did you pass, but you placed first out of everyone in the whole exam!!" He hugged me. That's actually the first time since elementary school that I've seen him this happy.

"Well, you made it and you don't have a quirk, so that's way more awesome." I said simply, he stopped smiling and let go.

"Actually, I have a quirk.. but it totally wrecks my body when I use it." He said. That made me think. Well that's great but it's not really a quirk worth complementing. He passed so he probably used it to take down that huge robot thing. That's probably worth a lot of rescue points. I hugged him.

"You still passed and I'm proud of you." I said. His smile returned.

"Thank you, Y/n." He said. When we told Inko that we passed she cried happy tears and hugged us.

I told her I placed first. She fainted.