💥Chapter 16: Fire and Ice💥

Recap

      I slipped out of my shoes and my soaked socks and ran to my teammates. The ice was so cold on my feet that I could not stop myself from wincing as I ran across it. "Don't worry guys, I got you." I said, fire enveloping my fists and melting the ice encasing Ojiro's feet. I then melted the ice that trapped Hagakure.

      "Woah was that Todoroki?" Hagakure asked. She seemed shocked about the scale of his quirk. To be honest I was a bit taken aback by the power of his quirk myself.

     "He can freeze a whole building?" Ojiro asked, astounded by Todoroki's quirk.

     "Hagakure and Igness you are with me." I commanded, heading towards the door.

    "They're on the 4th floor right now. Try ambushing them on the 5th." Fluffie suggested, her eyes still a bright blue. I nodded and made my way to floor 5.

--------------------------------------------------------------

                               Y/n's POV

        Igness flew by my side as I ran down the concrete stairs. I think I will distract them so Hagakure could use the chaos as cover to get shoji out of the way. I am putting all of risk on myself, but because I am a distracting kind of gal, I should be fine. As I told Hagakure my plan, she enthusiastically agreed then stayed silent and followed me at a distance. I would never know where she was, so I asked her to try to avoid being too close to me.

       I found the boys on the 4th floor; Todoroki looking around, Shoji with his senses nullified chose to focus on trying to hear us coming, and Max a safe distance for a counterattack. They were on their way to the staircase, so I hid myself at the entrance of floor 5. Thanks to Fluffie's assistance, Shoji and the others were unable to detect me and Hagakure, but my plan was not working as well as I had wanted it to.

      "I sense someone on floor 7 next to the weapon. The other two are most likely on their way." He sighed, "I'm sorry, but I can't find them." Craaap. Guess I need more practice with sense blocking.

     "Y/n and Hagakure are most likely the ones on the offensive. Y/n has the most firepower and probably intends to fight us all head on. She probably doesn't even have a plan." Todoroki put his hand to the wall, "They left Ojiro to defend the weapon on his own. And he does not have shoes." Ice spread from his hand and shot upward.

       I heard a surprised gasp from Ojiro echo through my mind. 'Sorry! He outsmarted me. Are you both okay?' I asked through telekinesis.

    'Yes, Pixie floated me in time and the forcefield protected the weapon. Pixie said she overheard what Todoroki said. I do not know what she was talking about, but I am guessing they were able to tell where I was? I will stand still now and pretend I was frozen.' He responded. Woah, he is so smart! I cannot believe I overlooked that. I should have left Igness with Ojiro.

      "For now, we should split up. Max, make your way to where Ojiro is. I have a feeling Y/n and Hagakure are close." Shoji said, his eyes opening.

"Y/n has spirits, right? Maybe she has one we have not seen yet that can mess with your senses?" Max theorized.

      "That is a possibility. Make sure to keep your guards up." Todoroki said.

      'Heads up! Shoji is about to get his senses back, so attack while he is overwhelmed by them all returning at once!' Fluffie warned. Almost instantly, Shoji gripped his head in pain, and I took that chance to charge at Todoroki who had his back turned. Just as my fist contacted metal, I looked at my surroundings.