💥Part 28: Edward💥

((I decided to change Y/n's pup's name to firecracker temporarily. please give some suggestions and I will use the most popular one. See ya, loves! I hope you enjoy this chapter, the previous chapter will be worked on later.))

Y/n's POV

As me and Katsuki parted ways, I opened my apartment to see Inko, Izuku, and My dad standing in the kitchen. Inko ran up and hugged me. "Y/n! Are you okay? I really hope those villains didn't hurt you." She said with tears in her eyes. Seems I made a lot of people worry. Izuku held his mom's shoulder.

"She's alright mom, we all made it out okay." He smiled nervously. I nodded at him with a silent thanks. Inko stepped back and smiled. I was okay for the most part.

"I thought it would be good idea to get our minds off of everything and celebrate Edwards return. I even convinced Mitsuki to make her excellent curry!" Inko said with a smile. I looked at her with gratitude. What did I do to deserve such an amazing mother? Even if she isn't my real mom, I still love her with all of my heart, plus Mitsuki's curry is spice heaven! My small pomerian barked loudly as he ran to me.

"Hey lil firecracker!" I said, picking up the small puppy as he bit my finger. He barked and I pet him with a smile. I'm glad to see he is still as loud as ever. My dad smiled and looked at the small pup.

"Who's this lil guy?" He asked, trying to pet the angry pup. Firecracker bit his finger and growled.

"Careful, he's a little devil." I laughed, seeing my father pout softly. The door bell rang as I set the pup down. "I got it!" I said, basically speedruning to the door. The door opened to show Mitsuki holding a big pot with a smile and Katsuki slumped behind her, wishing he was back at home in his room or doing literally anything else.

I helped her carry the pot in and as soon as she let it go Me and Inko gave her a big hug. "Hey kid" she greeted messing up my hair. She turned to Inko and greeted her. Katsuki just walked in closed the door and sat down, avoiding everyone.

Before Mitsuki could yell at Katsuki to socialize, I grabbed her attention. "Where's Masuru?"

"He got held up at work, he should be here soon." She saw Katsuki and marched towards him. Surprisingly she didn't yell at him, but she did glare. From the eye roll, I can tell he got the message. "Don't you roll your damn eyes at me you brat!" She held up her fist, ready to punch him like she normally would but instead picked him up and shoved him to where me and Izuku were.

Before Katsuki could say anything to make her lose her cool, I grabbed his attention by shoving my poor puppy in his face. "Hey look, it's you." I said, backing the dog up.

"Huh?" He looked confused and scowled at me.

"Blonde, aggressive, anger issues, and cu-" I stop myself. Did I almost say cute? I know the dog is cute but Katsuki? I looked at his confused but slightly smug face. Nah. "Nah not cute, that's just the dog. You ugly" I started laughing. I meant that last part as
a joke but the look on his face was hilarious.

"Huh?! The hell did you just call me?!" He glared at me, completely ignoring the fact that I almost called him cute. He grabbed me by the collar as I continued to laugh. Mitsuki almost yelled at Katsuki but I put a hand up saying that it was fine.

"I said ugly, but the face your pulling right now makes you look constipated." I said, holding in laughter. He went to explode my face, but I summoned pixie and he hit the force field.

"I'll kill you!" He yelled blasting away at the forcefield. I smiled, knowing he'd break through eventually and probably murder me.

"Bet." I smiled, I would love to fight him right now, but we're in the living room with family so that would have to wait. "But if you kill me, there is no way Mitsuki is gonna let you have any curry. So maybe later?" I asked, bravely taking down the force field. His hair was a bit messy and he was very sweaty, ash on the side of his face. Ugly is the opposite of what I saw. But I'd never admit that.

He tsked and put his hands in his pockets. "You really should keep that unicorn of yours in check."
He had a slight blush.

"Huh? Why?" I asked, totally confused.

Fluffie appeared. "Please don't hurt me. I'm too adorable."

"What did you do?" I asked still completely clueless.

"Well I thought I could maybe help calm him down if I shared what you really thought of him." She said innocently. I caught on to what she was saying.

"You didn't." I refused, a small blush creeping onto my features.

"I know sharing thoughts isn't nice, but it worked!" She said with a nervous smile. I glared at her.

"Tell me what thoughts you shared and depending on how bad it is I might forgive you." I said, coldly. Then two sentences popped into my head.

Looking at his cute messy hair- I'd say he's far from ugly

I stopped. I really hope she didn't share the pervy ones.

"Alright kiddos, time to eat." Edward called, showing off the nicely set table.

Katsuki had went to the bathroom to freshen up and wipe the ash off his face so I sat between masuru and Mitsuki. My father sat across from me next to Inko and Izuku. After we sat down my dad smiled at me.
"So Y/n. Do you like Katsuki?"

"We're great friends in my opinion." I said.

"I meant as more than a friend." He said simply. I choked on some rice.

"No! He's just a friend dad." I said, managing to survive the evil rice.

"The way you guys talk it seems like you have a lot of fun is all." He said, sipping his tea.

"They haven't always gotten along like that. It seems that Katsuki has a soft spot for her." Mitsuki said, recalling our youth. "They've gotten a lot closer."

"I guess.." I said. "I mean he's smart, strong, and okay looking but he's not very likable in the personality department. Well unless you know how talk to him-" I stopped. I heard foot steps behind me.
I looked back at the man himself. "Speak of the lord of explo kills and he shall appear."

"Shut up." He said simply, sitting in the open seat next to Mitsuki. I smiled.

"that's not very poggers of you." I mumbled, eating curry. He rolled his eyes.

My dad just smiled, his face saying I ship it.

((For the lovelies that haven't read the reuploaded versions of chapters 1-11 I would suggest to ☺️ byeo everyone))