💥Chapter 32: New Ability💥

Recap
"Well well a white knight huh?" Kakuta said, glaring at the ash-blonde. Katsuki said nothing, he exploded towards the villian and flew over him, using another explosion to propel himself back and explode the villian's back. He landed the hit, but kakuta absorbed it and sent a blast of electricity towards Katsuki.

My world slowed as my body had moved on its own. I jumped in front of the blast with my arms shielding me. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt the pressure of the blast of electricity. But I didn't feel any pain.

I slowly opened my eyes.
———————————————————————————
Y/n's POV
Kakuta looked at me in surprise, but he wasn't the only one. Katsuki looked at me, processing what was happening. Flakes of red fell off of my arms. It was scales.

"Hell yeah!" Igness cheered running to my side. "You finally learned it, kid!" She said, flying around. Kakuta cleared his throat.

"Your eyes are silver. And those scales.." he pointed out. I looked at my legs. Most of it had been blown off, but thick red dragon scales had covered my skin. My arms hurt, so they must have taken some damage. Kakuta sighed. "This was fun, but I've got to go." He said. Katsuki flew past me and towards Kakuta, but before he could land a hit, kakuta and Tadaka had disappeared with a big blue flash.

"Come back here you coward!!" Katsuki yelled, explosions in his palms. They were long gone. I sighed, falling to my knees.

"Thank you. For saving me. If you hadn't been here.." I said, as my eyes stopped burning. They probably went back to normal. I am so tired, and everything hurts. Katsuki looked at me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"You're hurt." He said. My arms were burned, my chest too from training. I also had a few burn marks from being electrocuted.

"It's nothing serious." I said with a chuckle. "How about you? No injuries?" I asked. He responded with a glare.

"Idiot, you're the one who was attacked. I'm not sloppy enough to get hurt. Worry more about yourself for once." He said, he wasn't yelling but he seemed pretty intense.

"My bad-" I stopped. What about Pixie and Fluffie? I turned to Igness. "What happened to pixie and Fluffie?"

"You ran out of stamina. They were sent back to their rooms in the celestial realm to rest, but um.." Fluffie nervously chuckled. "Im afraid that dragon scale armor took almost all of your energy." I sighed in response.

"Of course it did." I mumbled. Awakening to new power tends to do that. I thought back to when I learned the truth about my quirk. My silver eyes took a lot out of then too.

Katsuki grabbed my hand and pulled me up, his gaze unchanging. "So that's a new power?" He asked, referring to the disappearing dragon scales.

"Yea I believe so. Each one of my spirits have an ultimate ability, and Igness never told me what hers was." I said throwing a glare her way. She rolled her eyes at me. "I remember pixie said that she could heal and Fluffie could see past events. Honestly those sound badass but they said that I'd be a while till I'm ready for those." I explained with a nervous laugh. Katsuki glared at me.

"You have that intricate a quirk and you still hurt yourself when you use it? You idiot!" He yelled.

"I've been getting better! My arms and legs don't get burnt by my normal quirk use anymore!" I protested.

"Anymore? You idiot!" He said, smacking me on the head. Oh yeah, no one knew about that.

"Ow, you meanie! What was that for? You save me and now your hitting me? Make up your mind." I said, my usual smile covering my face. My vision started to blur.

"Oh shut up! Let's just go already." He said shoving his hands in his pockets and stomping away. I followed him with a smile.

When we left I walked a bit behind him as we walked down the sidewalk. "You and Kiri have fun sparing?" I asked.

"Kinda. He felt more like a punching bag instead of an opponent." Katsuki mumbled.

"You smiled the entire time Y'know." I pointed out. He glanced back at me.

"So?" He asked, defensively.

"I think you might've just made some more friends~" I teased.

He just kept walking forward with his back turned to me. My vison had gotten worse and I was wobbling a bit, but I didn't mention anything. I really hope I at least get inside my apartment before I pass out. Katsuki didn't seem to notice. He seemed to be deep in thought.

I opened my mouth to speak but only a whisper came out as my head began to throb. My feet struggled to support me as I swayed side to side.

Then everything went black.