🎇Chapter 20: infiltrated🎇

Today, I woke up on my own. I got ready and even had a banana for breakfast. Today is a pretty good day. When I walked, I saw Katsuki going to school so I followed him. "Heya sparky!" I caught up to him, but he acted like I wasn't there. "Y'know when someone says hi, you're supposed to say hi back."

He rolled his eyes, "whatever."

I sighed, " Friends are supposed to be social, " I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. Fine, be that way. "Why do you keep ignoring me?"

He sighed, "I don't do social. And I never agreed to be your friend, idiot." I sighed, but continued to walk with him. It wasn't an awkward silence that followed. It was a passive silence. Then we got to our seats in class without another word. Mr. Aizawa started instructions.

"Today's training will be held in an off-campus facility. The training that we will be doing is.... " he pulls out a card, "rescue." The class busted with happy sounds and I smiled. I finally get to train on saving people like a real hero!

Mr. Aizawa sighed, "I wasn't done talking." That shut Everyone up then he continued talking. " I know how pumped you guys were about wearing your hero suits so... I will allow you to wear them in this exercise. " he pressed a button and the blue boxes came out of the wall. "Change and then meet me in the courtyard. Class dismissed." Everyone got up and grabbed their costumes and went to the locker rooms. I grabbed my costume and went to the girl's locker room.

After changing, I went to the courtyard with the girls and saw Mr. Aizawa next to a bus. Uraraka and I walked up to Izuku,  "where's your costume at?" Uraraka asked. Izuku was wearing his P.E uniform instead of his superhero costume.

Izuku nervously chuckled,  "well, you saw it after the fighting excersize. It was totally wrecked."  Tenya then appeared in front of the class and waved his arms up and down.

"Everyone! You all need to form a straight line using your assigned student numbers so that we can load the bus efficiently!" He ordered. Wow, He really is a pushy class representative. "Efficiently" huh? He loves that word, Doesn't he? It turned out that the bus was open layout and I sat where I wanted to. Jirou was about to sit next to Katsuki but I tapped her shoulder, "pst.. there is an open seat with no people behind this one." I whispered. She nodded and then gladly sat in the other seat.

I sat next to Katsuki, "rescue huh?" I say, trying to start a conversation.

"Yea, it's a requirement." He said.

"I'm guessing it's not your favorite one?"

"Yea." He turned away. Geez, it takes a lot for him to talk. Then something tsuyu said caught my ear.

"Isn't your quirk a lot like All Might's?"  The frog girl asked Izuku. He tried to remain calm but I could clearly see that it was not working.

"W-what?! R-really? Y-you think so?" He scratched the back of his head. Then kiri saved him.

"Yeah, but you're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself. I wish I had a cool quirk like that." Kiri hardens his arm and holds it out. "I mean my quirk is effective but it's not all that flashy." Izuku lookes at kiri's hardened arm in admiration.

"No way! I think your quirk is amazing!" Izuku says.

"You think so? I think it would be Easier to get noticed if I have something more flashier." Kiri said.

"Well, If anyone in our class has pro quirks it would be y/n, todoroki, and bakugo." Sero comments.

"Yeah but Bakugo is always angry so he will never be that popular." Tsuyu says. I cringed away when Katsuki shot up from his seat.

"What did you say?! I'll kick your a*#!!" (Language) He glared at tsuyu. I chuckled.

"Y'know we basically just met you, but it's easy to tell that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Denki smirked.

"You're going to regret the day you applied to this school you loser!" I laughed so loud that I was pretty sure the whole bus heard me.

"What the hell are you laughing at!" The death glare of The king of explosion murder went to me. I ignored it.

"You are so adorable when you're angry!" I continued to laugh.

"Huh? Are you mocking me!?" Katsuki cheeks had a slight shade of pink to them. Then I realize what I said and stopped talking.

"Actually it's a complment ya dingus." I looked away. Before The ash blonde could reply, Mr. Aizawa's voice was heard.

"All right everyone we're here!" He called. When we got off the bus, the pro hero, 13, was waiting for us.

"Ah! It's 13!" Izuku fanboyed.

"Yes! 13 is one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka cheered. Other students had similar reactions and then they stopped (mostly) when Mr. Aizawa pulled 13 to the side. Then the Astronaut hero showed Mr. Aizawa 3 fingers which Confused me.

13 then turned to class-1A. "Good evening and welcome to the USJ. In all of our zones hear you will be learning different ways to save citizens." 13 then explained the climate of each zones and blah blah blah, To be honest I wasn't listening.

When we all walked inside, the air started to shift. A dark vortex Appeared in the center of the facility. Mr. Aizawa and 13 looked alarmed, so I don't think that was planned. "Is this a part of training?" Kiri asked.

"No. Those are real villains, so stay behind me." He ordered the class. He then Grabbed his scarf. Class then went behind him. Then a bunch of goons and a monster-looking thing Came out of the vortex. Then my heart stopped as I saw him walk out of it with Kurogiri.