🎇Chapter 18: Explosive family🎇

After school, I sat in my lone apartment. Maybe I should see Mitsuki. I haven't seen her in about 5 years. The problem is that I can't remember where she lives, but I know that Inko knows so I'll talk to her first.

I knocked on the midorya residence's door. Inko opened it and then smiled brightly at me.
"Oh y/n! I'm so happy to see you!" Inko then gave me a gentle hug and gestured for me to go inside. "Come on in. We miss you."

"Sorry I'm not going to stay long. I was wondering if you could tell me where Mitsuki lived. I haven't seen her in years." I said.

"Oh, of course! Her house is only 3 minutes from our house. Here." Inko hands me a piece of paper with written instructions on it.

"Thanks, Inko." I gave her one last hug before I left.

After a little while, I appeared in front of a house. It was about average size. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and then knocked on the door. A man with short brown hair slowly opened the door. "Um hello?"

I waved, "Hey. Is Mitsuki home?"

"Um, not currently, but she will be home soon." The man that I now recognized as Masoru, Mitsuki's husband, said shyly. "Would you like to come in and wait for her?"

I smiled at the shy-nice man, "Yes. Thank you." I then stepped inside.

The house was bigger than I remembered. The living room had a long white couch and a recliner that then leads into the kitchen, with stairs in the middle. My gaze went to Masaru, "I don't know if you remember me mister Bakugo, but my name is y/n l/n and I'm childhood friends with Katsuki."

" Ah, I knew you looked familiar. I used to help Inko take care of you. " Masaru smiled.

I heard a thump on the stairs. "Hey! When is the old hag getting ho--" Katsuki stopped and glared in my direction. "What is she doing here?"

" I'm here to see your mother and then Masauru invited me in to wait for her. So play nice. " I replied sassy like.

"Tch. Don't tell me what to do." Katsuki stomped up the stairs, but before he could get away, Mitsuki walked through the door, sighed, and put down her keys.

"Rough day old lady?" I asked. She wipped around but then smiled when she saw me.

" Is that you, pipsqueak? " Mitsuki walked up to me and hugged me so hard that it felt like I was being crushed by multiple cars. "What's up shorty?" She finally let go with a happy look on her face.

"The sky." I say as I step back a little. It didn't help. Mitsuki put an arm around my shoulder and messed up my hair.

" same old y/n huh? " she laughed.

"Ah! My hair." I laughed. Mitsuki laughed as well. Katsuki rolled his eyes and started up the stairs but was stopped again. "Hey! Katsuki! Come here." Katsuki gritted his teeth, but went downstairs.

"How have you guys been doing?" I ask awkwardly .

"Fine." Katsuki muttered. I could tell he doesn't want to be here. Mitsuki glared at him and then smiled at me, "Great. How about you? Inko told me that you moved out."

" Yeah, I did. " I replied.

"Has this son of mine given you trouble?" Mitsuki put her arm around katsuki's shoulder. Then she locked her arm in place.

"Get off of me, old hag!" Katsuki tried to pull away, but failed.

" Old?! " She smacked his head.

"Guys. Please don't fight in front of the guest." Masaru sounded scared and disappointed.

Mitsuki and Katsuki both gave him deadly stares. I tapped my watch. "Anyways, to answer your question. Not really. And it looks like I have to go."

Katsuki sighed relief. I couldn't tell if it was because I was leaving or because his mom let go of him. Probably both. Mitsuki whined as she held my hands. "What? Already? But you just got here!"

" I know. But I'll stay in touch. Here. " I handed Mitsuki my number that I just wrote down on a tissue (unused) that was in my pocket. Don't ask why I had a tissue in my pocket, I just did okay. Don't judge me.

"Good. See ya, pipsqueak!" Mitsuki waved.

" see ya, mrs. Sparky! " I waved and then walked home. Then I went straight to bed and slept.