✨200.0K reads!!✨

Heyyyyy guys it's me and yes I'm alive! 🎉 I apologize for the extremely long wait but college was a lot more difficult to get situated then I thought and I am absolutely horrible at figuring out how to make book covers. I just wanted to give you guys a quick update and thank you all so much for your support!

Anyways I will be staying in the dorms so that means I'll have more time dedicated to editing and publishing my books and parts. I am updating my discord server as well so I'll try my best to make everything work well. So far I have planned out 71 chapters and written 37 or so of them. So chapters and reuploads for this book are coming soon!!

Discord server: https://discord.gg/BbnYNG7pat (If link doesn't work you can copy and paste into the search bar :3)

I'm also reworking what I've already written so don't worry guys I wasn't leaving you hanging on purpose. I've just been busy with "Ignited" and reuploads for Fiery Love. While you wait Ill be publishing one-shots in my book "Fascinated Stories" with suggested characters. Purely SFW stuff with some wholesome and spicy stuff.

I normally show up every 3 or so months with updates, but I'm hoping to change that by becoming more active with my fan base. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask! I plan to try to upload at least something once a week.

Before I go I just want to thank everyone who has been here since 2019, you guys are the reason that I am able to keep writing and having all of your lovely comments and compliments truly makes me feel blessed. I love all of you! 💕 If anyone ever wants to talk to me, please don't hesitate!

Byea lovelies! Author-chan out~!

((Also with college and two jobs, My free time has gotten pretty limited lol. Chapter 37 will be out soon!))