6 || an ant and a boot

Girl, you're such a backstabberYou're such a backstabberOh girl, you're such a shit-talkerAnd everybody knows it-Backstabber, Kesha

You're such a backstabber
Oh girl, you're such a shit-talker
And everybody knows it
-Backstabber, Kesha

Girl, you're such a backstabberYou're such a backstabberOh girl, you're such a shit-talkerAnd everybody knows it-Backstabber, Kesha

August 16th 2012
S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

Fury stands in a large metal room, Loki, the most dangerous man on Earth, caged up before him. "In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.", he presses a button on a control panel, which opens up a hatch underneath the cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Though he can't see anything beneath his cell, the sounds of howling wind echo around the metal room make Fury's point fairly clear. "Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" he closes the hatch and points at Loki, "Ant.", he points to the control panel, "Boot."

Loki smirks, "It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard.", he looks directly into the camera in the corner of his cell.

In the briefing room, Nat sits by a screen, watching the interrogation, whilst everyone else is scattered around the room. Astrid and Thor stay close together, only making eye contact with Aria every now and then. Banner watches the monitor closely, arms folded over his chest and glasses resting on the tip of his nose.

"The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man.", Loki mocks, "The girl that pretends that she's just that.", Aria twists the ring on her finger around anxiously, knowing that jab was meant for her, "How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.", Fury warns.

Loki sucks in a breath, "Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is."