3 || a very stark christmas

Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mindLeft you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"-Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High, Arctic Monkeys

Left you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply
"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"
-Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High, Arctic Monkeys

Now it's three in the mornin' and I'm tryin' to change your mindLeft you multiple missed calls and to my message, you reply"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"-Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High, Arctic Monkeys

August 15th 2012
Stark Tower, New York City

"Hey, Padre!", Aria calls out, walking out of the elevator and into the living room. Only Pepper stands there, focusing on a screen, "Hiya, Pep."

"Hey, sweetheart.", she smiles, "Your dad's just out fixing some electrics to take the tower off the grid."

"Hiya, munchkin.", Tony's voice rings out through the speaker system.

"Oh, hey."

"I thought you weren't going to make it."

"Wouldn't miss this for the world, Dad.", she tells him, as she wanders over to the window, peering out and trying to make out Steve amongst the dots down on the concrete below.

She starts to wave, on the off chance he has enhanced vision too, "Who you waving at?", Pepper asks.

"Stefan.", she shrugs, turning away from the window/

"Mhm.", he hums, his focus on something else as he goes silent for a moment, "You're good on this end. The rest is up to you."

"You disconnected the transition lines? Are we off the grid?", Pepper asks.

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy."

"Well, assuming our reactor takes over, and it actually works?"

"I assume. Light her up.", out the window, she sees Iron Man soaring above the street, as the shining lights of the tower illuminate everything around them.

"How does it look?", Pepper asks.

"Like Christmas, but with more... me.", Tony smirks.

"Sounds magnificent.", Aria chimes in.