9 || boys will be boys

Don't mess with me, I'm a big boy now, and I'm very scaryI punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karateDon't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cryAin't that how it's s'posed to be? Though it isn't meBoys will be bugs, right?-...

I punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karate
Don't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cry
Ain't that how it's s'posed to be? Though it isn't me
Boys will be bugs, right?
-Boys Will Be Bugs, Cavetown

Don't mess with me, I'm a big boy now, and I'm very scaryI punch my walls, stay out at night, and I do karateDon't message me 'cause I won't reply, I wanna make you cryAin't that how it's s'posed to be? Though it isn't meBoys will be bugs, right?-...

August 16th 2012
S.H.I.E.L.D Hellicarrier

As Aria runs into the lab, panting, Tony and Banner work away on one of the monitors. Hearing her footsteps approaching, Tony glances up to see the tear-stricken face of his daughter.

His brow furrows in confusion, "Lia, are you okay?". Without an answer, the twenty-two-year-old wraps him up in a hug, burying her face in his chest. Though he's still confused, he wraps his arms around her comfortingly, "You're okay, munchkin. You're okay.", he mumbles into her chestnut hair.

After a few more moments, she pulls away, "Sorry. I needed that.", she mutters, turning her face away from the two men.

"What have you been doing, Lia?", he asks, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What I'd like to know, is what are you doing, Mr. Stark?", Fury asks, storming in angrily.

"Uh...kind of been wondering the same thing about you.", Tony says, before glancing looking back to his daughter, who hurriedly wipes her tears away.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.", says Fury.

"We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.", Banner tells him.

"And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss.". Suddenly his hacking software completely finishes working and a number of classified files appear on his screen. "What is Phase Two?"

Walking in, Steve drops a HYDRA rifle on the table, causing everyone to look up at him, "Phase Two is S.H.I.E.L.D uses the cube to make weapons.", he turns to Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

"Wait, what?", Aria asks, utterly confused.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract.", Fury tries to explain, "This does not mean that we're-"