11 || what goes down

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose youI'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbyeWherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time-Like I'm Gonna Lose You, Meghan Trainor

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye
Wherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time
-Like I'm Gonna Lose You, Meghan Trainor

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose youI'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbyeWherever we're standing, I won't take you for granted'Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time-Like I'm Gonna Lose You, Meghan Trainor

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

August 16th 2012
S.H.I.E.L.D Hellicarrier

The rotors start propelling faster and faster as Tony's blasters grow brighter, the metal scraping loudly as it spins. Steve and Aria keep shooting at Barton's men, whilst also trying to not fall off the edge of the ship. Both moving to the side to dodge a bullet, the two of them slip on a loose sheet of metal. They fly backward off the ship, but Steve catches hold of a loose cable, and Aria grabs onto his ankle.

Thor and Astrid run into the detention section where he finds Loki, escaping, "No!", Thor screams.

He charges at his brother, who takes a stance, ready to attack, "Thor, don't!", Astrid cries out, seeing right through Loki's deception.

Too late to stop, Thor leaps right through the vision of Loki, tumbling into the cell. The doors close, trapping him in, as the real Loki emerges in the dark cell. His arm is around Astrid's neck, with a gun poised to her temple.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?", Loki asks with a smirk.

"Thor!", Astrid yells. Then, she thinks for a second, before looking up at Loki with an unimpressed look. Quickly, she disappears, and reappears on the other side of the room, "What were you aiming to do with that?", she asks.

"Taunt all you want, you and I both know there's no way for you to get in there.", Loki says.

In a fit of anger, Thor smashes his hammer against the glass over and over again, causing the whole room to shake.

Loki grins and walks over to the control panel, "The humans think us immortal. Should we test that?"

With a grunt, one of the soldiers Loki had standing guard falls to the floor. Loki looks over, utterly confused, to see Phil Coulson, the man himself, standing holding a humongous gun.