10 || the attack

Whatever I've doneI did it for loveI did it for funCouldn't get enough-One More Hour, Tame Impala

Whatever I've done
I did it for love
I did it for fun
Couldn't get enough
-One More Hour, Tame Impala

Whatever I've doneI did it for loveI did it for funCouldn't get enough-One More Hour, Tame Impala

August 16th 2012
S.H.I.E.L.D Hellicarrier

Everyone is thrown around the room, as a blast surges through the ship. Nat, Astrid, and Banner are tossed down into the equipment room below the lab, trapped in place by rubble. Tony and Steve land on either side of Aria and hurriedly get up, helping her as they do.

"Lia, you okay?", Tony asks worriedly, as she shakily gets to her feet.

"Yep. Never been better.", she says, shaking her head to try and reorientate herself.

"Put on the suit!", Steve demands.

"Yep!", Tony nods.

He helps the Starks out of the lab, where Fury remains. Fury sits up, clutching his ribs and readjusting his earpiece, "Hill?", he yells desperately.

"External detonation.", she hurriedly informs him, "Number three engine is down! Can we get a run-in?", she runs over to the agent who was previously playing Galaga, "Talk to me."

The agent points to the monitor, "Turbine's loose. Mostly intact, but it's impossible to get out there and make repairs while we're in the air."

"We lose one more engine, we won't be. Somebody's got to get inside and patch that engine.", she says to Fury.

"Stark! You copy that?", Fury asks.

"I'm on it!", Tony nods.

"Coulson! Initiate official lockdown in the detention section then get to the armory!", he instructs, "Romanoff!"

Nat and Astrid strain their necks, looking over at Banner. Both of the women are trapped under a large, fallen pipe, whilst Bruce is laying on a metal-grid floor. Bruce breathes heavily,  trying to stay calm; his eyes glow green and sweat beads have formed on his forehead.

"I'm okay.", Nat says into her earpiece, "I'm with Astrid and Banner. We're okay, right?"

They both look at Banner, as he groans trying to suppress the beast within him.