😍63😍

This is Part 2 of the last imagine :))

-----------------

"Good morning Princess." Y/Bf said rolling over and kissing my head. "Good morning." I mumbled with my eyes closed. I sighed remembering what had happened yesterday and moved closer towards Y/Bf wrapping my arms around him. He stretched his arms and wrapped them around my waist. I felt so safe in his arms, like everything truly would be okay. I bit my lip to try and stop the tears from falling down my cheeks but failed, I hid my face in Y/Bf's chest and he ran his fingers through my hair. "We're gonna be fine baby." He whispered still holding me close. I must have fallen asleep because Y/Bf wasn't there when I opened my eyes. I rolled over and saw my phone next to me, I checked the time and noticed the 20 missed calls from my parents. I sighed, I couldn't face them, at least not today. "Hey sleepyhead." Y/Bf said walking back into the room and sitting on the bed. I handed him my phone "I don't know what to do." I sighed sitting up next to him. "It's okay. I know you don't want to see them right now. I was thinking and we're gonna leave today and go for a week. We'll see how we both feel after that." He said. He showed me his backpack. "I brough us burner phones so we can turn ours off and only use them in an emergency. I sorted out a few things this morning whilst you were asleep." He said. I smiled I had no words but I knew that whatever happened it would all be okay if I was with Y/Bf. I managed to whisper a "Thank you." He kissed me and smiled. "You're welcome. Now you go get ready so we can pack." I nodded and went to his bathroom taking my bag with me. I quickly brushed my teeth and showered. I put on some light makeup and decided to just tie my hair back. "You're so beautiful." Y/Bf said as I walked back into the room. He already had 2 bags packed and was filling his backpack with some food he'd brought earlier. "We're leaving in 5." He said leaving the room. Most of my things were already packed from last night. I walked out the room with my bag since Y/bf had took all the other ones. I looked around for Y/bf and realised the front door was open. I looked outside and saw that he was putting the bags in a taxi outside. I took my bag out to help him. Once everything was in the taxi we both sat in the back. "Where would you like me to go?" The driver asked. "The train station please." Y/bf said. "You ready?" Y/bf asked me. I nodded and he gave me a reassuring smile. "I love you." I whispered resting my head on his shoulder.

--------------

Sorry for the long wait ://