😍41😍

"I hate you for making me come here!" I shouted to Y/bsf over the music that was blasting throughout the house. She just laughed and dragged me to the kitchen. The table was filled with cups and bottles full of alcohol. She picked up two cups and carefully filled them to the top. "Loosen up." Y/bsf laughed handing me a cup. I rolled my eyes and took a little sip of the drink. "What have you put in here?" I asked her. I didn't really drink much but this was the best drink I had ever tasted. She pointed to a bottle and then showed me  the pineapple juice that was in a jug. We filled our cups again. I drank more and followed her into the room. There was so many people; dancing, talking, making out. The room was filled. We managed to find some space. Y/bsf was always the first to get drunk even though I barely drink. She was dancing and of course I joined her being the crazy best friend I was. "Hey look there's Y/bf." She said pointing to him in the crowd. He was laughing with his friends. I watched him, the way he smiled and rolled his head black as he laughed at whatever his friends were saying. One of his friends had seen me and was pointing at me. I quickly looked away and drank more of my drink. I talked to Y/bsf, secretly hoping that Y/bf had noticed me. We danced a little more and Y/bsf seemed to easily find other people to talk to. We made a few friends and all ended up talking and dancing. It was pretty fun but I still wanted to get out of here. I decided to try and find a bathroom to get away from the noise a little. I looked around the room trying to spot Y/bf. "Woah watch where you're walking!" I heard a familiar voice say as I bumped into something. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" I said looking up to see Y/bf standing in front of me. "It's okay just watch where you're walking next time." He laughed. I laughed with him nervously, and then noticed he had drink spilt down his shirt. "I'm sorry Y/bf." I said again. "Let me help you go clean it." I said. We walked together and found a bathroom. "Come in you'll get pushed around out there." He said taking my hand and pulling me in the bathroom. I sighed, the music was drowned out and I was a little tipsy, it felt so much better away form all the noise and people. Then I remembered I was in the bathroom with Y/bf. I opened my eyes to see that he was shirtless trying to sort out the drink on his top. "I'm so sorry for getting drink on your top." I said blushing as I stared at his body. My eyes met his as he said "Look Y/n it's fine." He smiled giving me butterflies. Our eyes met again and we both stared into each other's eyes. He walked closer to me, pinning me to the wall. "You look so beautiful." He said leaning in until our lips met. My fingers drew shapes on his stomach and he put his arms around my waist bringing our bodies closer. He pulled away and I smiled. Was I dreaming? "Y/n you're so beautiful. I love you and I've loved you since I first laid my eyes on you." He said. "How drunk are you?" I joked laughing a little. "I'm sober enough to tell you I love you and mean it. Besides I haven't drank much." He said still holding me. "I love you too." I said putting my hands on his chest. He put my hair behind my ears and kissed my cheek. "Let's get out of here." He said. I nodded "let me go speak to Y/bsf." I found her with a few other friends. She was so drunk. "Can we please take her home?" I asked Y/bf who was behind me. "Yeah. We can take my car." He smiled. We talked a lot as he drove us to Y/bfs house. We laughed a lot together, he always had this way of making me smile and cheer up. Y/bsf was singing in the back and we both started singing with her. This was the best night I've had in a while.
-----------
It's my almost my birthday :)