😍8😍

I was sitting on the couch with Y/Bf watching (your favourite movie). We were cuddling to keep each other warm. All of a sudden Y/Bf starts kissing my neck softly. He then lifts me onto his lap and starts gently biting on my earlobe. I giggle since he was tickling me. He then stopped and whispered in my ear. "Babygirl you're so beautiful. You have the best sparkly  (your eye colour) eyes. And lovely soft hair. And you have the perfect cute nose to match. You have the perfect body baby. I don't deserve someone as beautiful as you." He then turns me around so that I am facing him. And before I can say anything he starts kissing my lips gently and passionately. He then started kissing me harder, leaving no space between us and making it hard for me to breathe. He then pulled away; but gently biting my lip and teasing me. "Your lips are so tasty. Sweet like you honey." My heart melted as he called me honey. I pecked his cheek. "I love you." I whispered. "What did you say hun?" He said making me melt. "I love you." I said louder. "I love you too." He kissed me again. I could feel the love between us in our syncing lips. He then lifted me up making sure not to break the kiss. He places me on the bed and gently kisses my forehead and nose. "Baby you're so cute." He said lying down next to me. "You're an angel. My angel." He whispered cuddling me close and playing with my hair. He twirled a strand of my hair around his finger gently tugging on it. I ended up falling asleep cuddled into his chest and feeling our hearts beat loudly in sync.
--------
It's short but I'm currently working on more 😂 🙃😍💖