😍40😍

"Are you ready to leave?" Y/Bf asked me as I walked down the stairs in my dress. I nodded "Yeah." Y/Bf looked at me and smiled. "What?" I said laughing. "You look so beautiful." He whispered hugging me. "Thank you cutie." I kissed his cheek and put on some shoes. "Let's go!" I said walking out the door. Y/Bf walked beside me and grabbed my hand lightly intertwining our fingers. The beach was only a five minute walk from our house. Y/Bf held my hand tighter as we walked past a group of guys. It was cute that he still got jealous after all this time. "I love you." I said kissing his cheek. He was blushing. "I love you too." He muttered. The boys must have been watching us because he looked back at the group and had the biggest smile on his face. "Race you down the stairs!" He said letting go of my hand and running. "Hey that's not fair!" I said running behind him. Of course he won. I pouted at him and stood next to him out of breath. "Guess what!" He said. "What?" I asked him confused a little. He took my bag off me and put it down next to our towels. Then he picked me up and started walking towards the water. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "No! Y/Bf stop!" I said as soon as I realised. He just laughed and held me above the water. He had walked quite far from the sand by now. "Baby! No!" I said grabbing onto his shirt. He tickled my sides so I let go of him and dropped me into the water. "Ugh I hate you!" I said once I came back up. He rolled his eyes playfully. I stood up and pushed him backwards into the water. "Payback!" I said once he got up. "I'm gonna get you!" He said. I got out of the water and ran back to where he left our stuff. He was running behind me and caught up to me pretty fast. He took me into his arms and kissed me. 

----

I know it's short but I really can't write anymore I'm sorry :/

It's so hard to write these when your heart's hurting ://