😍44😍

This is a request for @eremueneret

-------
"You always do this!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. "Why don't you trust me?" Y/bf said his voice cracking. I sighed "I do but I don't trust her. You could at least tell me that you were with her instead of lying to me!" I was getting even angrier at him. "I don't have to tell you everything! Damn you're always overreacting!" He shouted. "You know what I'm done!" I said pushing past him. He rolled his eyes at me. I gave him a look and locked myself into the bathroom. I washed my face. I hated arguing with Y/bf, I loved him so much. I took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom. "Baby I'm-" I cut him off "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" I said chucking his pillow and one of our blankets at his head. He looked at me and opened his mouth to say something but decided to stay quiet and just walked out the room. "I love you princess. Good night." He texted me as soon as he got down the stairs. I smiled but then threw my phone next to me where Y/bf was supposed to be. I sighed, it was so weird without him there. I closed my eyes trying to sleep and our whole argument replayed in my head. Tears ran down my cheeks and onto the pillow I tried to ignore them and sleep. I woke up about an hour later. I turned around, Y/bf wasn't there. I was worried until I remembered I kicked him out onto the couch. It was really cold in our room and without Y/bf there it was even colder. I decided to go check on him. I stood up and walked a step forward. I was dizzy, maybe because I had just woken up or maybe because I'd cried myself to sleep. I checked my phone for the time; 2:45, I stretched a little as I walked towards the stairs. I walked downstairs to find Y/bf asleep on the couch. I kissed his forehead trying not to wake him. I forgot he was a light sleeper, he woke up straight away. "You okay princess?" He said sitting up. I nodded. He took me into his arms and hugged me. "I'm sorry about before princess." He said. "I'm sorry too." I looked him in the eyes. We stared into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in. "I love you." He said. I kissed him in response. "I love you too." I said once I pulled away. I yawned still tired. Y/bf pulled me closer and I lay my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating. He kissed the top of my head.
We both fell asleep cuddling on the couch. His arms around me and his heartbeat ringing in my ear.
------
Sorry I took so long to write this :/