😍28😍

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up and felt sick, I ran to the bathroom quickly. I don't know why I was feeling sick. My boyfriend Y/Bf had gone out to spend the night with the boys last night, so I was alone in our house. I was still in the bathroom and was still feeling sick, so I decided to call my best friend Y/Bff. I told her what was happening and told her to come over with pregnancy tests. Y/Bff was over in 15 minutes. She sat in my room as I took the tests.  All 3 of them came out... Positive. I started to cry. Y/Bf was gonna hate me and so were his parents this could ruin everything... What if he leaves me?  My parents would probably be fine with it since they have always wanted grandchildren. I ran into my room still crying, holding all 3 of the tests. "How am I gonna tell him?" I said to Y/Bff showing her the tests. She hugged me and said "I'll help you tell him, we have to make it special. I know you think he's gonna leave you but he won't he loves you, you can see it by the way he is around you, he'll be so happy!" I was still crying  "He's coming back at 6." I said looking at the bedside clock. "I know! Let's bake a cake that says 'you're a dad 'on it!" Y/Bff said. "He'll think it's a joke but okay." I said smiling at how excited she was. "Let me go get something." she said walking out. I got a text from Y/Bf "I'm bringing the boys over for dinner" it said. I replied with 'OK' and went downstairs to bake the cake. I was getting more nervous and worried because the boys were coming over too. After half an hour Y/Bff came back with icing and a baby bottle. Once everything was ready I went upstairs to get ready and put make up under my eyes so no one knew I had been crying. "Y/N I'm leaving tell me how it goes!" Y/Bff shouted up the stairs. "Okay!" I shouted back down. 

Matt's P.O.V

I got home and saw Y/Bff leave the house with her car. "Bro what are we doing at yours?" (one of his friends) asked "Dunno, movies?" I said, opening the door and walking in with the boys following me inside. "Hey guys!" Y/n said. She was acting weird. "Hey Y/n!" everyone said. I smiled over at her and she nervously smiled back, "Do you guys want coke or something?" Y/N asked. The boys nodded eagerly and Y/n walked out to get the drinks. She came out the kitchen with a bottles of coke and a baby bottle. She walked back in and came out with a cake. She handed everyone a drink and gave me the baby bottle. I was so confused, I looked at her she was biting her lip nervously and the boys were looking at me laughing. "Y/Bf what does the cake say?" (Another one of his friends) asked me, trying to read it. "You're a dad!?" I read out loud. "This is a joke right?" I asked her. She shook her head. The boys looked at me surprised then over to the cake. "What's in the bottle?" (His friend) asked me pointing at it. I opened the bottle and found a pregnancy test. I read it positive. This has to be a joke. Right? I looked over at Y/N, she looked like she was gonna Cry. "You're  serious?" I say to her. She nods and a tear rolls down her cheek. I stand up and hug her. The boys started cheering and saying "We're gonna be uncles!" I crouch down and put my hand on her stomach "Hello baby. I love you. I'm your dad." And then look up to Y/N who was giggling and then kiss her. "Okay that's enough PDA guys can we have the cake now?" (His friend) says. Y/n laughs and walks to the kitchen walking out with a knife and cutting the cake. "Your parents are gonna hate me." She says her face more serious. "No they won't they love you and babies, so they will be fine." she smiles at me and I kiss her. The rest of the night me, the boys and Y/N watched movies and ate Pizza. Every once in a while I crouched down and kissed the baby . "I'm gonna be a good dad."