😍64😍

"Good morning princess." Y/bf said pulling me closer and rubbing my stomach. "And good morning to my beautiful Queen." He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled, I already knew he was gonna be a great dad and I was so lucky to be able to experience all this with him. "I'm thinking pancakes today." He said still rubbing my baby bump. I hummed to agree and placed my hands over his. "I can't wait to see her." He whispered. We cuddled in silence, not the awkward kind, just enjoying each other's company. "You want IHOP?" Y/bf said sitting up. "Yeah." I said attempting to sit up too. "Here." He helped me get up and kissed me. "You want to come or?" He said playing with my fingers. I nodded, it would be good to get a little fresh air. He helped me get up since I was still a little tired and the bump wasn't getting any lighter. He wouldn't let me do much these last few days because he "didn't want his girls to get hurt." It was cute how excited he was. "Can I help you shower today?" He said wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah, okay." I smiled, leaning back into his chest. He held me for a while and ran the water. "Here let's shower so we can get to IHOP, I'm getting hungry." He said making me laugh. "I love you." I giggled. "I love you too." He said helping me into the shower. He washed my hair and helped me wash myself. "My turn." He joked handing me the soap. I laughed "Sure." helping him. We both got dressed and Y/Bf took my hand to lead me to where I kept all my makeup. He took out a hairbrush and the hairdryer and set it all up. He brushed my hair as gently as he could and then dried it. I put on some makeup while he did my hair. "You ready now baby?" He said putting everything away. "Yep, thank you so much baby." I said standing up and kissing him. "It's nothing." he said moving my hair out of my face. "Let's go." He said getting his keys. Once we'd got pancakes and eaten them in the car, Y/Bf decided he wanted to quickly go grocery shopping. I wanted to sit in the car while he quickly grabbed what we needed. "I brought you apple juice." He said handing me a cold bottle. "Thanks!"  I said leaning over and kissing him once he sat down. We got home and I sat on my phone texting my mum about our last doctor's visit. Y/Bf went to put all our shopping away. "I made you eggs, just the way you like them." He said walking into the room with two plates. I smiled "thank you baby." He sat next to me and fed me the first bite. "How is it?" He asked taking a bite from his own plate. "mm good." I said once I finished the bite. I put down my phone and ate my eggs. "You're amazing." I said standing up to take my plate. He smiled "No baby, I'll wash up." He said taking my plate. I rolled my eyes smiling, he truly was an amazing boyfriend. I followed him to the kitchen sitting at the counter watching him. Once he was done he came up to me and kissed me. "found a cute toy for the baby." He smiled handing me a stuffed elephant toy. "Let's go finish the nursery." I said standing up. It was almost done, we'd painted the walls a baby pink and put together the crib; a drawer set for changing the baby had just arrived the day before and needed putting together and then we could also put together the wardrobe for her clothes before we went shopping for her clothes tomorrow. "I'll get the toolbox." I said as Y/Bf walked into the nursery. "No baby, I've got it." He said walking back out and past me. I went into the nursery and decided to put the mattress and blankets and everything into the crib, along with the elephant toy. Y/Bf walked in as I was picking up the mattress. "Leave that to me." He said kissing my cheek as he took it off me. "Please let me help." I said getting the pillow and blankets. "Fine. You can set up the things in the crib and then hand me the parts for the wardrobe. I don't want you doing any heavy work though baby." He said kissing me as he took the toolbox to the other side of the room. I set up the bed folding the extra blanket and putting the new elephant on top. I then sat on the beanbag next to where Y/Bf was putting together the wardrobe. "Can you pass me the other screwdriver?" He said. I reached into the toolbox and found it handing it to him. "Thanks." He said putting together one of the parts. I helped him with the wardrobe and started getting a little tired. I think Y/bf noticed because he came to hug me and whispered "You need some rest baby." He helped me back into our room and kissed my forehead, pulling the blankets over me. "I love you." I said closing my eyes. "I love you." Y/Bf said walking out back into the nursery. 

------------------------------------

I forgot I was writing this but I hope y'all liked it <3

Thanks to whoever gave me this idea btw, if you have anything else you want me to write about comment it :))