😍14😍

"What time do you wanna be there by?" Y/Bf asked. "Like 12?" I said checking my watch. "Then we have to leave soon." Y/Bf said. I put on some light music and put my phone into my pocket. "Don't forget the flowers." I said. "Yeah." Y/Bf kissed me. "I'm driving." I said putting on my trainers. We both went out the house, Y/Bf locked the door, and we sat into the car. 

"We're here." I said parking the car. Y/Bf got out the car and got the flowers as well. I knocked on the door. "Hey Y/N!" My aunt said opening the door. "Hi!" I said hugging her. "Hey Y/Bf!" She said giving him a hug. "Hey!" He said handing her the flowers. "Thanks darling!" She said, taking the flowers. "Y/N your mum's in the garden." My aunt said letting us both walk in. Y/Bf held my hand and we both walked out into the garden together. We said "Hi." to my parents and family; having small conversations with them. Then Y/Bf went to talk to my uncle and dad, who were both standing by the barbecue. My uncle was cooking and my dad was helping him out. I caught up with my cousins and my mum. Y/Bf came back up to me after about half an hour. "Hey babe." he said, sweetly kissing my cheek. "Food's ready!" My uncle shouted. Everyone started crowding around the barbecue and the table next to it. Me and Y/Bf decided to help my aunt and uncle with getting the food out to everyone. After that was done, we all sat down to eat with everyone else. Everyone was talking and laughing together. "How long have you two been together?" One of my aunts asked. "About a year and a half." I said smiling. "Wow! You guys have been together for ages! When you planning on marrying her?" She asked Y/Bf laughing. "Pretty soon." Y/Bf blushed. Everyone "Aww"ed and the topic was then shifted off us and onto sports and politics. "Hey Y/N, Y/Bf. Wanna play a board game?" One of my cousins asked, coming out of the house and into the garden. "Sure!" Y/Bf said, before I could answer and then he took my hand and dragged me inside with him. I just laughed and rolled my eyes. They already had Monopoly set up on the table. "Cool! I love Monopoly!" I said sitting next to Y/Bf around the table. We were playing for about an hour. "Wow. None of you cheated this time." One of my cousins said rolling their eyes and laughing. "I win!" Y/Bf said, counting up the last of his money and holding it up. "Well done!" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled "I haven't played that in ages!" We all sat and talked for a while and all the people from the garden started coming inside. "Y/N, Y/Bf. Do you two wanna come over for a bit?" My mum said sitting next to me. "Sure!" Y/Bf said and I nodded. "Well we're leaving now. So you guys can come over whenever you want." My dad said. "We might aswell leave with you guys." I said standing up. Me and Y/Bf went around saying "Bye" to everyone and then we got into the car and followed my parents back to theirs. 

--------------------------------

Hopefully the next imagine will be soon!