😍54😍

"Baby! I'm bored!" I whined to Y/Bf who was sitting across the couch on his phone. "I know. Me too!" He said mimicking the way I whined. "What shall we do?" I said jumping on top of him. "Hmm it looks good outside. Wanna go out?" He said adjusting me on his lap. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I ran upstairs, sorted my hair out, put on some lip gloss and trainers. I checked my pockets for my phone and waited for Y/Bf at the door. "Let's go!" He said walking down the stairs. We walked alongside each other and Y/Bf gently grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. "How's school going?" He asked breaking the silence. "It's okay. Stressful." I sighed. "Yeah. I'm proud of you though. You're so smart!" He said kissing my hand. "Nah." I blushed. "Mhm" he hummed. "Let's go park!" I said eagerly making Y/Bf laugh. I smiled watching the little children playing as we walked over to the gates of the playground. "I can't wait to have one of them with you." Y/Bf said making me smile. "We'll bring them here almost everyday." He kissed my cheek. I grabbed Y/Bf's arm and dragged him to the swings. He just laughed and followed behind me. "Here let me push you." Y/bf said as I sat on the swing. I laughed as he started pushing me higher. I stuck my legs out to stop the swing. "Your turn." I said jumping off. Y/Bf sat in the swing and I pushed him. "Look that swing's big enough for both of us!" I said running over to it. Y/bf followed behind me and sat down next to me on the swing. I moved closer to him laying my head on his chest. He snaked his arms around my waist and we ended up cuddling. Lot's of the parents smiled at us when they walked past us. We saw an elderly couple walking toward the bench opposite the swing. "I wanna grow old with you." I said looking up at Y/Bf. He kissed my head "And you will baby it's you and me forever." I smiled as he leaned down to kiss my lips. "Erm, can I go on the swing please." A little boy said approaching us. "Sure!" Y/Bf said and we both jumped off the swing. "Can you help me up?" He asked me smiling. "Sure." I said lifting him onto the swing. "Where's your parents?" Y/Bf asked him. "My mum's on that bench." He said pointing to her. "want me to push you?" Y/Bf asked. The kid nodded eagerly and Y/bf started pushing him. "Don't go too high or fast." I said and Y/Bf nodded. I smiled watching Y/Bf pushing and talking to the kid. His mum walked over "We have to go now Jack." She said. Y/bf stopped pushing. "Say thank you." His mum said. The boy smiled at us and they both said thank you before walking off. "Wanna go to the Cafe?" Y/Bf said. I nodded and we both left the playground. We walked to the Cafe and were greeted by the smell of coffee as soon as we opened the door. We both decided to get ice cream. We sat at the table next to the window and ate our ice cream. Once we left the Cafe Y/Bf let me jump onto his back and carried me to the river so we could see the ducks. I ended up jumping off his back so I could see the ducks better. We walked alongside the water and I found a bag of seeds left on the floor so we fed the ducks. "Let's go home so we can start on dinner." Y/Bf said kissing my cheek. "Yes! Let's make pasta when we get home!" I said jumping up to kiss his lips. 

-------------------------

Woah it's November already....

I need friends brooooooooo             [;-;]