😍20😍

"This is cute." I said showing Y/Bf the dress I found. "Ooo go try it on!" He said looking at it. I loved shopping with Y/Bf. "Okay!" I said. I went to try it on and came out the dressing room to show it to Y/Bf. "Damn you look cute!" He said. "Spin around!" He smiled. I span around, I tried not to fall over and ended up bumping into Y/Bf. "Careful babygirl." He said holding me in his arms. I went back into the dressing room and got back into my clothes. "You have to get that!" Y/Bf said. "Okay." I said laughing. He was more excited than me about shopping. "But you have to let me pay." He said. I rolled my eyes "No. Let me." I whined. He kissed my hand. "Please!" He said giving me puppy eyes. I tried not to give in and shook my head no. He rolled his eyes and we waited in line. He let me pay for the dress as long as I let him take me out to eat after. I rolled my eyes and promised I'd let him pay for our food. As soon as I payed he practically dragged me out the shop. We walked to the closest cafe. While we were walking I got a bit too caught up in not losing Y/Bf in the crowd that I walked into someone. "Sorry." I said, I didn't look up and decided to find Y/Bf and then walk with him again. "It's fine. Hey Y/N." I looked up to find my ex. I rolled my eyes; he cheated on me twice. "Hey." I said. "Been a while." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I nodded and moved to the side out of the crowd. "How have you been?" He asked me smiling. "Great actually." I smiled back. Someone came up behind me and put their arms around my waist. "Hey." Y/Bf said to my ex. He then kissed my cheek. "How have you been?" I asked him back. "I'm, erm, doing okay." He said. Y/Bf put his arms around me tighter. I talked to my ex a bit longer It seemed like he had changed and it was good to catch up with him since we were so close. All the time that I was speaking to him Y/Bf was pulling me closer to him and kissing me, like way more than usual. "See you around." I said as he walked away. "Let's go." I said to Y/Bf. He rolled his eyes. "What's up?" I said hugging him. He didn't hug me back he just stood there. "Seriously." I rolled my eyes. I tried to kiss him but he didn't let me. "Come on baby." I whined. "Wait." I said finally realising what was up. "Aww is my babyboy jealous?" I teased him. He looked the other way. "Seriously baby there's no need to be jealous. You know I love you and only you. I swear I wanna marry you." I said hugging him. He smiled and looked at me. I tried to kiss him again and he let me. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you more." He said picking me up. He kissed my head and put me down. I jumped onto his back and he carried me all the way to the cafe. "I'm yours and only yours." I whispered into his ear. "Good." He smiled.